Furroshi

HAMMERFALL 3/6/10!!!
if you want to see the english version of the new MD Infernape,
http://www.go-pokemon.com/tcg/cards/featured/dp5/
sorry for not having the link earlier :(
also MD Phione
http://www.go-pokemon.com/tcg/news/articles/75.html

RE: New MD Infernape!

^You could at least give us the right page, but ok. -> http://go-pokemon.com/tcg/cards/featured/dp5/
It's...quite interesting. The 90 for 2 has changed into a 40x for x, which is an improvement imo, since 120 is a much more convenient amount of damage than 90, OHKOing pretty much everything. It also has a slight HP boost to survive an Empoleon and its first attack is actually usable as a finishing move, unlike Comet Punch which had a 50% chance to not finish off anything. The extra snipe for 10 is nothing to be too cheerful about, although it will at least finish off a cowardly Gallade/Gardy Lv. X who just got hit for 120 and Teleported back.
Btw, let's hope they won't change the wording again. 120/70 for a single Scramble/DRE is what makes this card even playable, so they shouldn't ruin it and change it to 40x the number of energy cards.

i would hate it if they ruled it energy cards! it would really ruin the cards playability

Yeah, this card's been revealed a while ago already so....yeah....overhyped bit of junk.

i think its better then the older infernape. i mean, yeah, 10 less damage for the same amount of energy but sets up fernape lv.x better ifr you can get 3 or 4 energy on it. also, first attack is more reliable for ko's

it would do good if u get a rare candy on the 2nd turn, u would already have at least 2 energy on chimchar by then to do a quick KO on ur opponent

Why has nobody listed the most obvious combo with this card in this thread yet?

Togekiss, Blaziken or Typhlosion. Choose whatever you find the best. Either way, a new InfernCatty is suicide.

The new Rotom was made to be with this card. Sramble activation and attaching two energy from the discard for no energy but even with that I don't see it going very far with Glaceon and Empoleon coming out.

I'd probably put one Phione (or two) into every deck I make. One thing that annoys me about Rare Candy is that no matter how many I put in a deck, they're never there when I want them.

heatran lv.x is obvious. maby this

pokes: 19
2-2 heatran lv.x
4-2-3-1 infernape md/dp
4 pachy/budew

this is for constant 120. i know, people say it is too much of a hassle, but with budew getting roseannes/candies/warp points, all you do is let budew die, send out heatran and evolve, and warp out again. you can use scramble for a quick 150 with an extra fire, koing gallade

Po-Po-Pocchama said:
It's getting cOLD in here, like Ex Dragon said, Pokebeach and Pokemon Norway have had this for a while

where is it on pokebeach? and i dont really check pokemon norway

mega potato said:
heatran lv.x is obvious. maby this

pokes: 19
2-2 heatran lv.x
4-2-3-1 infernape md/dp
4 pachy/budew

this is for constant 120. I know, people say it is too much of a hassle, but with budew getting roseannes/candies/warp points, all you do is let budew die, send out heatran and evolve, and warp out again. you can use scramble for a quick 150 with an extra fire, koing gallade

Actually Budew only lets you to grab TRAINERS... that excludes googleeanes and any supporter or stadium

Back