I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
http://www.pokebeach.com/news/0306/newintro.html

All the old Pokemon are in it, even Primeape. ^

Discuss.

Hiya,
That's the funniest intro yet! What attack was Munchlax doing? And Butterfree and his mate!! So kawaii!!
The Battle Frontier people...Team Rocket really getting small don't they? ...So far at the end only they appear... o.o
And..What's the Pyramid...?

cya!

I like the legendary packed one they had with Ho-oh and the dogs and the regis. It was awesome. This ones just like rubbing in all the pokemon ash gave away.

This looks like the best opening yet, because it had Butterfree! Anyway, does anybody know where you can actually watch the video? I'm dying to see it in action...

Funny, Team rocket on the joker- card. In the song double trouble (I have the CD) meowth says he'll be the joker, of crime.

I think that was Munchlax's solarbeam...
I think it will be the best intro for now and i cant wait to listen the intro music.
I wonder how the US version will be modified?Because they always take a few japanese intro to mix it up.Just like the current one,Ash have not reach the Hoenn league yet and the intro showed the battle frontier already.

interesting how they showed a sceptile battling a aerodactyl. I think aerodactyles was gary oaks pokemon from the pokemon chronicle episodes they never shown

I've seen the intro clip, but I can't save it on my computer...anyone who knows this, please help me...

That looks awesome. I hope we get that series soon and I hope it is after pokemon advanced battle I can't wait for these episodes:)

WPM you should post it as a news article in your news so everyone knows about it.:)

I enjoyed it hopefully they will bring back butterfree I loved that pokemon and as for team rocket they were becoming an annoying thing that just appears inn an episode to appear maybe they will find a new bad guy to set up those few episodes where ash and co fight the bad guy.

poke_master1 said:
why's Larvitar there...?

Do you remember when Elm wanted Ash to bring Larvitar along to return it to it's mother?

He should have captured it. :X

Well, it's a nice flashback to Ash's good old days. But it would be nicer if they came back! :(

RE:  New Intro Screenshots

Gardevoir88 said:
interesting how they showed a sceptile battling a aerodactyl. I think aerodactyles was gary oaks pokemon from the pokemon chronicle episodes they never shown

^I saw a comertial on CN about pokemon chronicles, i think it is going to air either this saterday or next saterday, but it looks like it will be a movie, not episodes.

with the intro... yay they havent forgotten about butterfree

If any one was wondering you can get the new intro with video on pokemon safari.com- They also have other intros and endings from both japanese and english versions of the shows

Back