News New Gigalith / Sharpedo One-Pack Blisters

Uhhh...First? Mediocre overall, since usually these blisters have at least 1 playable or desirable card. I don't think anyone will pick these up unless they're like, super hardcore collectors.

Uhhh...First? Mediocre overall, since usually these blisters have at least 1 playable or desirable card. I don't think anyone will pick these up unless they're like, super hardcore collectors.
It's for hardcore collectors and little kids who see these in stores and don't collect, play, or care.

I'd just pick up the Sharpedo for having it in glorious galaxy foil with all my other Sharpedo.

While Sharpedo/A-Dugtrio isn't a great deck at all, it did gain the Mount Lani-something-or-other in burning shadows, so they should have put Sharpedo and Alolan Dugtrio in them instead of Gigalith

just "meh", they're just unplayable Sun & Moon Base cards with special foil, nothing interesting :/

It's for hardcore collectors and little kids who see these in stores and don't collect, play, or care.

This - my son seen these the other day, his delight at getting a 'giant rock 160 strong' and a super cool shiny shark Pokemon is the equivalent of you pulling 3 rainbow rares from them last 3 random packs you picked up on the way home :D

I may get it, but I doubt it because I still need to complete Burning Shadows and also SO many things are coming out in October.

I'll buy them but most likely like the previous Gardevior and Gallade ones the Promos will be bent from the packing process.

Remind me, is there a Sharpedo or Carvanha in the TCG that doesn't have Rough Skin? Well, that aside, Sharpedo looks amazing artwork-wise.

Victini coins look adorable as well. :p

Back