Spr_4d_423-East.png

Shelltrodon east:
ab-2.jpg

Honchkrow:
430.png

Kingkrow:
untitle.jpg

Here is the first part of the game.

Intro: Prof. Redwood comes in and tells you about pokemon.Then he asks your gender & your name
After you get to customize your character(shoes,shirt,pants,etc.)!And then he tells you that
you won a contest.The contest that you won gives you one of 3 starter pokemon(from the
Janoh Region) & you also get to compete in the newly formed Janoh Region League! So
take a train to the Janoh Region so your adventure can begin!

Part 1(getting a starter):You just arrived at Pikachu City,got off the train,and started looking for
a clue on what to do next.After a few steps,a guy walks up to you and says "Hi! I'm the gym
leader for Pikachu City and you must be one of the two kids that won a starter from the Janoh
Region." After talking to him for a little while he tells you that Prof. Redwood was wanting to see you
and goes to get him.Just after he leaves another kid walks up to you and says "Hay! I won that
contest too!" You tell him that Prof. Redwood will be here in a sec. and all the other stuff to! Then
Prof. Redwood drives up in a van and tells you and the kid to hop in!After a hour or two you get to
Pastor Town and follow Prof. Redwood into his lab.Once inside he tells you to pick a starter,you pick
one and the kid picks one(he picks the one you are weak against).After the kid gets his poke he
runs off.Then Prof. Redwood asks you what that kid's name was(this is where you get to name your rival).After you give him the kid's name he asks you to go get him and bring him back because Prof. has some more stuff to give you and the kid!

So what do you think?
I don't know the name of the prof. so I put a ? mark where his name is.
I'll write part 2 in a day or two if you like part 1
(Can you please put my name as the story maker)

Well, I'm sorry if that's what you think, we'll get this problem figured out and make the evo's look good

Intro: Prof. Redwood comes in the screen and walks towards the screen.He sends out Mrs.Mime and then pets it.He says about the region and the new pokemon and the adventures and the bad guys.After he asks you about your gender.Then you get to color your clothing as the way you want to only color.Then he says what is your name.After he asks about your rival's name and your other friend's name.Then he says you are ready and your adventure is about to begin.

Part 1:You wake up from a really good dream and you see your room just in case it acually happened.You see that nothing had changed and you sigh and walk out of the room.Once you go outside you see your Mom talking to your friend and your friend sees you and talks to you about going to the gym.She sees that you aren't ready and says that you have to go to Professor Redwood.You go to the lab and sees that it is locked and when you walk away Professor Redwood rams into the door and quickly runs inside without seeing you.You go inside and he greets you and tells you to pick a pokemon out of the three.
You pick one and then your rival comes inside and picks the weakness of your pokemon.He challenges you but then suddenly your friend wants to battle to and you and your rival battles your friend.After that you get a Bag with a potion, antidote, berries, and a Tm.You then go outside and then you talk to your mom and then you get running shoes and then you start your journey.Once you go inside the grass a trainer teaches you how to battle and gives you 5Poke balls.He then gives you some advice and then you get to start.

Well, they aren't bad, they just aren't very original. They're just stretched and recolored.

?man said:
What do you think about my story??????

Who cares?

Flygon Ruler, I agree, they arent bad but need new ideas. Since Shelltrodon has the name that it has, how about making an actual snail shell for it. Kingkrow, instead of the hat, make it a sort of crown but change the whole crow itself.

Im no good at spriting so dont ask me to do this stuff :/

they look a like... and WHY is the gym in the water?! (the grassgon looks like MY cheafer in MY game creation...)

There not fully finished sprites, it will take a while for the complete sprites to come out. Be patient

Good sprites, but again, they look very similiar. Notice how MOST pokemon evolutions only have a few things incommon. For example, Rampardos and Cranidos. The only similarity, is the dinosaur appearence, the color, and a similiar head shape.

Back