New ex ratio?

CloudLink

Aspiring Trainer
Well, I know in Delta Species it was really hard to get an ex, cuz there's only 3 in that set...

So, my question is about Holon Phantoms...
I know there's only 3 ex's in that set, but yesterday I bought 6 packs and pulled a Mew ex and a Mightyena ex... I looked at some auctions on Ebay and saw that they weren't selling for too much...

So, are the new ex's as hard to get as Delta Species? or are they just like other sets? (except easier, since there are less)

I don't know, but I was pretty happy with 2 ex's and a Rare Candy...

Also, what is the ratio for foil Energies? I got 4 of those (all different though)

I'm beginning to like this new set... but Mightyena isn't very good, and Mew is just decent cuz of his 2nd attack...

the only holos I pulled were 2 Vileplumes...

hmmm...

Peace...

The energy aren't worth very much, but are cool to have though. I think the ratio for EXs would be the same as Delta Species. It just seems logical. Weird things happen though. I heard that some boxes were screwed up and had like 8 *s and/or EXs! One person at our prerelease pulled 2 Mightyena EX, but with no Poochies! lol

RE:  New ex ratio?

The Nameless Penguin Master said:
The energy aren't worth very much, but are cool to have though. I think the ratio for EXs would be the same as Delta Species. It just seems logical. Weird things happen though. I heard that some boxes were screwed up and had like 8 *s and/or EXs! One person at our prerelease pulled 2 Mightyena EX, but with no Poochies! lol

WOW

8 stars and ex's O_O

er... crazy...

I wonder if it's like that here...

because 2 ex's in 6 packs seems VERY lucky for me (it took me like 20 Deoxys packs just to get one ex)

hmmm...

Thanks!

Peace...

At the Legend Maker pre I got Banette and Armaldo EX. It just depends where the cards are randomly placed in the box and if people start running low on one box and transfer another's contents into it. I got half a box of Deoxys at the pre and received 2 Deoxys EXs(Normal).

I think you got lucky this time. Getting your favorite card is like playing the lotto and that kinda is the way when you collect the cards.:)

Yea, I think I just got lucky...

I bought 3 packs today and there was a Latios in every pack >_<

Also, got 1 FR/LG pack and got Clefable ex >_<

Peace...

i have been very unlucky that i got my first ex after buying abt 30++ boosters

can u guys touch and feel whether the cards inside is either good or bad?
(some belive hard boosters = rare HOLO / exs/stars

unlucky me....

It takes me that many sometimes.:)

Hi
this is Sean
i have pulled 1 mightyena ex at a pre-release and was the only ex pulled that day after 2-3 boxes opened
i some how came 4th cause of those executors
damn executors

hmmm...the best boosters i bought was from LM....3 boosters and 2 exs....Dustox and banette ^^....i think HP has the same ratio as DS..

Maybe the increased the ratio to 2 EX per pack.:)

Back