BW/BW2 New Evolutions for Generation 5

Ok, here are the pokemon who I think should evolve (I probably won't be able to remember them all).

pachirisu (could be flying squirrel-ele/fly)
dunsparce (could be a dragon type)
miltank
spinda
mr. mime
jynx
delibird ??

I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton. I didn't include luvdisc because I think the revealed pokemon the other day is an evo of luvdisc (it definitely looks like it).

Heck if they don' make a Sableye, I'm going to go to Japan and sue them. *sarcasm* But seriously they should. Also
Evolution:
Snorlax (PWNAGE) A little faster.
Farfetch'd Lose the stick and be as big as Snorlax.
Dunsprace Make its evolution fly!
Scizor Have the ability FLASH FIRE!!!! It'll have no super effective.
Porygon 2 split Porygon M (for master)
Split Pre-evolutioin:
Tauros and Miltank
Heracross and Pinsir

sableye_master said:
Heck if they don' make a Sableye, I'm going to go to Japan and sue them. *sarcasm* But seriously they should. Also
Evolution:
Snorlax (PWNAGE) A little faster.
Farfetch'd Lose the stick and be as big as Snorlax.
Dunsprace Make its evolution fly!
Scizor Have the ability FLASH FIRE!!!! It'll have no super effective.
Porygon 2 split Porygon M (for master)
Split Pre-evolutioin:
Tauros and Miltank
Heracross and Pinsir

..Snorlax does not need an evolution. He has extreme HP, so no.. Farfetch'd maybe, because he's pretty weak. But not be as big as Snorlax. Dunsparce I agree, needs to be more snakelike or dragonlike. Scizor with flash fire, ahaha. no. You can do that with pokesav. I don't agree with the Porygon one either. I do agree for the rest, though.

I don't think the split evo for Miltank and Tauros will work, however, I do believe each pokemon should have their own prevo, as well as Khanghaskhan.

We've seen one-gender prevos before (Tyrouge and Smoochum) and I really think it is a neat idea. Well, those three I mentioned above are gender specific. It could work.

As for other evos, Chatot should evolve into either a parrot or Toucan and Stantler to a moose. Generation 5 should also fix the male/female evolution specifics for Snorunt and Kirlia (so males only evolve into one form, female other).

i don't think there will be an eevee evolution because there is that thing in the dream world wuth the eeveeltions and didn't show any clues of new ones

Darkrai said:
I think that there is going to be a Gliscor evolution, a scizor evolution, and perhaps a new eevelution.

why gliscor and scizor, their base stats are high enough? why not oones that really need it like dunsparce, mawhile, pachirisu, and finneon for example

there needs to be a female counterpart to the hitmons because how can tyrouges exist without a female hitmon
i think that if kekleon levels up while holding a new item it should evolve and its type will be that of the move that last hit it

FARFETCH'D
DUNSPARCE
QWILFISH
SHUCKLE
HERACROSS
CORSOLA
DELIBIRD
STANTLER
SABLEYE
MAWILE
PLUSLE
MINUN
TORKOAL
CASTFORM
KECLEON
LUVDISC (YAY!)
PACHIRISU
CHATOT
CARNIVINE
RELICANTH

HYPNO
MAROWAK
SEAKING
FURRET
NOCTOWL
ARIADOS
LANTURN
SUNFLORA
SUDOWOODO
QUAGSIRE
LINOONE
SWELLOW
SURSKIT
SHARPEDO
GRUMPIG
ALTARIA
BANETTE
CHIMECHO
KRICKETUNE
COMBEE
CHERRIM
DRIFBLIM
TOXICROAK
LUMINEON

that is all

TrainerofFury said:
Listen to the stickied thread, no more Evo or Pre-Evo threads.

dmaster was kind enough to leave this thread open for discussion. read, please >.<

Edit: Sorry, man. I didn't realize that his post was a little deep in the thread. No hard feelings.

dcwazzy said:
FARFETCH'D
DUNSPARCE
QWILFISH
SHUCKLE
HERACROSS
CORSOLA
DELIBIRD
STANTLER
SABLEYE
MAWILE
PLUSLE
MINUN
TORKOAL
CASTFORM
KECLEON
LUVDISC (YAY!)
PACHIRISU
CHATOT
CARNIVINE
RELICANTH

HYPNO
MAROWAK
SEAKING
FURRET
NOCTOWL
ARIADOS
LANTURN
SUNFLORA
SUDOWOODO
QUAGSIRE
LINOONE
SWELLOW
SURSKIT
SHARPEDO
GRUMPIG
ALTARIA
BANETTE
CHIMECHO
KRICKETUNE
COMBEE
CHERRIM
DRIFBLIM
TOXICROAK
LUMINEON

that is all

They already have evo's but besides that i would like to see an evo for dusparance.

I wanna see a baby for lunatone and solrock, like a mini star lol. sombody said this but it evolves with a sun stone or a moon stone.

TrainerofFury said:
Listen to the stickied thread, no more Evo or Pre-Evo threads.

This isn't the same kind of thread as the ones mentioned in the Sticky. Stuff like "Is this new Pokemon an Evolution of this older Pokemon" or "Is this new Pokemon a Pre-Evolution of this older Pokemon" are the threads that aren't allowed. This one is just speculating what you want to see Evos/Pre-Evos of. It's different.

dmaster out.

Sniperfrog said:
Id like to see an evo for the very unappriciated quilfish and duncparse

These two, IMO are most deserving (or at least of all of the Pokemon that I can think of so far) of an evolution. They're so...forgotten. It's kind of depressing. There are quite a few Pokemon that could certainly use an evolution *cough*electric squirrel*cough*, however I hope that Gen 5 doesn't pull a "Gen 4" and really milks the new evolutions.

Pollicross
Bug/Steel
The Rolly Polley Pokemon
Ability: Swarm or Sturdy

picture.php

This pokemon is the Pre Evolution of Heracross. It evolves into Heracross when traded while holding "Expert Belt". Like Scyther, Pollicross has the exact same base stat total as its evolution. This pokemon has characteristics of both a beetle and an Armadillidiidae. The armor on its back is made out of solid steel, making it relatively slow unless it rolls into a ball and spins itself into motion.

HP 80
Attack 95
Def 125
SpA 40
SpD 105
Speed 55

SPECIAL: Pollicross' speed is raised by 50% while holding IRON BALL

I wish we could vote this guy into generation 5....

Darkrai said:
I think that there is going to be a Gliscor evolution, a scizor evolution, and perhaps a new eevelution.

Pokemon like scizor that are already exceptionally powerful with a cheap priority move and ability will less likely see that of an evolution.Good idea though.

Back