Neopets charges

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Today neopets has started charging for EVERYTHING on their site. From page flips to playing the games and you cannot pay until you reach the 1,000 np mark and if you don't pay within a week they will FREEZE your account and you will not be able to play anymore. I URGE you to send a complaint so they will get rid of it and pass it around because the more complaints they get they will get rid of it. Just to get my free stuff on there today it cost me nearly 300 np and I am not happy so far. So please send a complaint so they will get rid of it.:)

RE:  Neopets charges

jayh272416 said:
Me too, it IRKS me. I'll stop playing NP wef 1st April. Do you think its an April fool joke?

Thats a possibility, but I doubt. I think the new charges are ridiculous. It costs like 6 neopoints every time you load a page. Im just going to play until I run out of money and then just quit.

What for? I'm quitting today with 11000 NP left in the bank.

Well, if you are using Norton Internet Security, just go to parantial control and block neopets.com

Good news the charges are gone and I think it was an april fools joke and I hope they don't do that again because that realy stinks. and I hope you guys don't quit because they stole our pet pets one time and everybody sent complaints and that hasn't happened since. This time that was pretty low for them. They must have got enough complaints because it was gone by this afternoon.:) EDIT don't block them because it is not your fault it is theirs and it was just somebody's dumb idea anyway and I tink they have unwanted guests trying to hack the system or somebody that works for them is not doing their job and they think it is funny because they know how to take advantage of others. That's what I think and I hope they get fired for doing that and they are based in los angelis california so that shows how smart thet are.:)

Jelly world? I have never heard of that. Have you filled out the permission form so I can add you to my neofriends list?:)

I don't know I only play the games that give high neopoints like slots meerca chase and destructomach and gadsgads game but check the games room and see if there is one thats give out free jelly.:)

its something like the giant omellete in tyrania, though this is to scoop jelly.

Anyway, the only illness my pet has gotten is neomonia. How do pets get the others?

The illnesses are random. If you can afford to buy the item you need then get the item. If you can't then go to the healing springs every 30 minutes until you pet is healed.:)

Sorry, but I'm not a neopets fan, so I don't really care. I think Neopets is another copied Pokemon idea. Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, Neopets, they're all thr same. Mutated creatures battling each other or keeping them as friends.

Neopets has been around for 6 years and I love it. If you don't like it then don't post it because those kinds of posts will lead to bans and permbans. Please read the rules for the forum here.:)

Ya maybe and I did not see that last year but it was weird and I hopwe don't see that again. It seems that they do something drastic every coulpe of years because last time they did something drastic that was putting a critter stealing everyones petpets and they only got one of mine because I put them in my deposit box but my moms, sisters and myfriends petpets got all stolen because of that monster and we sent them complaints because of that. I wonder what the next drastic thing will be. I don't want to know but I know it is coming next year or the year after.:)

I guess we will have to wait and see.:)

RE:  Neopets charges

jayh272416 said:
Thanks. *GOES BACK ON TO NEOPETS*

BTW do you know where Jelly World is?
*cough* go to neopets.com/jelly *cough* to get to jelly world *cough*
you didn't hear that from me;)

ps you do get free jelly:)

Back