Nendoroids

Vulpix-core

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
So i've been looking around on Amazon, and I know how to spot fake Nendos (kinda) and I found a few that look really nice on Amazon, but I'm not sure about them since they're on Amazon and...well...
The seller is based in Hong Kong (which is kindof China. Not good.) and their stuff is cheap as far as Nendoroid items go.
http://www.amazon.com/Gift-Nendoroid-Vocaloid-Plush-Series/dp/B002MUBAKA/ref=pd_sim_t_1 <that is a plushie of Miku I found by the seller mentioned above. I'm hoping it's not fake, so can anyone tell me if it is? While you're at it can you tell if this seller's Nendoroids are fake or not?
It's really helpful so any small piece of information is greatly appreciated.
EDIT: I'm working for the money to get the Append Miku nendoroid (which just kinda dissapeared) or any Tantei Opera Milky Holmes Nendo...basically whatever I can find for Vocaloid nendos or anime nendos I know of so...
Also, If you have any site you know you can trust for anime figures and plushies please link!(
(please excuse my TERRIBLE typing today. I'm being lazy and not fixing things and trying to go fast)
My best bet might even to try going to a hobby store in Chinatown actually.

It's hard to tell if a plush is fake without being able to inspect it's stiching. I know fake Len and Rin when I see them, but not Miku. The stitching of the hair is one way to tell -real ones will go from the hair fabric to the skin fabric with no intermediary. Fakes of this one are also not supposed to be poseable, but this one seems to be. If you see a Miku with a leek please note that it should be holding the leek from the base, not the stalk, and that it has to be Hachune Miku with a leek to be legitimate. As with anything on the internet, it's risky. I don't buy anything other than food in Chinatown in NYC when I go, but maybe your Chinatown is different.

Since you like Nendroids, maybe you'll like this picture I took this evening:

Spung a Leek - Hachune Miku by cvilleshutterbug, on Flickr

Adorable, I absolutely looovee it~
I've wanted to get a nendoroid for SO long now, but I haven't had the money. (Umbreon Plush, Y U SO MUCH MONEY?!)

It looks legit to me, seems to be exactly the same kind I got my best friend for her birthday a while back~

Edit: Though a definite way to tell is if they have the Snow Miku Figure in large quantities for a cheap price. Snow Miku was a limited edition Nendoroid, and many fakes pop up.

Back