• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

(Needs Pokemon from Deck in Title) (Unlimited)

Its only unbeatable in our noob games, so Im just wondering which type of old could defeat it. But to make it fair, we are using only old cards, both. I can use also new cards and we will be in same point.
I dont think that any of Pokemon will no have energy at all. You will must be so lucky to win coin toss, have in hand Ambipom + Double energy. And like I can see Donphan is evolution with weakness to Grass and I pleased to write full names, have no idea whats BTS.

BTS is short for Broken Time-Space. It is a Stadium, and it allows each player to evolve their Pokemon the turn they played it down.

If you had read some of the stickied threads in this Forum, you would see this one: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=85656 which tells you which cards are legal in the Modified Format. >_>

dmaster out.

K, my bad but any of posted here deck havent Modifed/Unlimited inside title.
Like for ex title is : "Garchamp" and nothing more.

All tier 1 - 1.5 decks within the current format can surely beat it. Though to be honest, anything with that can deal around 60+ damage on T2 (which is incredibly easy in an unlimited format) can defeat this deck. Unless you wanted to know which specific decks beat you?

Only base set pokemon? Blastoise base can over power this deck early game thanks to its power to attach {W} energy as many times it wants to any {W} pokemon. If you include the jungle set as well, then Wigglytuff can beat this deck.

Other decks don't need Modified in the title because most decks posted in this Forum are Modified. Unlimited decks are the minority, so it needs to be stated in the title.

dmaster out.

Back