• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

*Needs main Pokemon from deck in title*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkraiK.O

SalamenceK.O
This is my deck now and my Dream Deck{R}

OK. so they might NOT all be HS, but I thrashed my friend with this deck, and my friend's pretty legend at Pokemon TCG{R}

(Energies first)
1 x Special Energy Rainbow Energy
1 x Special Energy Darkness Energy
12 x Leaf Energies
8 x Water Energies
3 x Fight Energies
3 x Phychic Energies

(Now Trainers, Supporters and Stadiums)
6 x Potions
1 x Switch
1 x Technical Machine TS-1
1 x Energy Search
2 x Professor Rowan
1 x Cyrus's Intiative
1 x Interviewer's Questions
1 x Speed Stadium

(Finally, Pokemon)
1 x Lugia
1 x Dragonite FB
2 x Piplup
1 x Prinplup
1 x Empoleon
2 x Bulbasaur
1 x Ivysaur
1 x Venusaur
2 x Yanma
1 x Yanmega
1 x Surskit
1 x Masquerain
1 x Slowpoke
AND......
1 x Slowking Prime

Any criticisms are accepted, and I will try to overcome the weaknesses in my deck. THX{C}{G}{W}{L}{F}{R}{P}{M}{D}

Soz 4got Dream Deck. I'll do it nxt time. THX{R}

RE: My Deck

You can't have 6 potions and potion is a bad card anyways...
28 energy, most run about 10-17
Can you post a strategy? Not many people know what you're trying to do with these cards, Post a strategy and then I can help you with what you're trying to do. Thanks!

RE: My Deck

Sure. but it's kinda hard to post a strategy when u never know wat u will draw..... but oh well....

If i get lucky and i draw bulbasaur, ivysaur and venusaur, i play all my basics on my bench, then i put dragonite FB or Lugia promo as active to stall the opponent. once venusaurs on, i switch venusaur for lugia or whoevas there, and hopefully if venusaurs health goes low but not KO, i use desparate pollen then special reaction, take out the active Pokémon.

thats my main tactic.

But, if u could help me around my main problem, which is why i lose some tcg battles.... the reason i lose is because of PRIZE cards. B4 i get 2 do my tactic, i get taken out because of PRIZE cards.

THX{R}

Professor Rowan is illegal I think. Which sets are these cards from?
And so is speed stadium...

You're going to need to add the strategy to the first post (not just post it separate) or this thread will be locked.

RE: Slowsaur

Most are in Diamon and pearl sets the sets are: Stormfront, Secret Wonders, Diamond and Pearl, Majestic Dawn and Legends Awakened. Some others in Supreme Victors, Then a few in HG/SS first set, and then Slowking Prime is HS Undaunted. (I think)

You gotta add the Pokemon sets in the first post as well, not just post them separately. It would be easier for people giving advice if they Pokemon sets are right there.

This thread was already a dead thread to begin with, so there really isn't any point to me locking it (I'll do it anyways, though).

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back