• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Need help with UB deck

suraci

The Angel That Flew Too Close To the Sun
##Pokemon 16
*4 Kartana GX
*4 Celesteela GX
*3 Poiple
*3 Naganadel GX
*2 Dusk Mane Solgaleo

## Trainers 30
*3 Ultra Recon Squad
*4 Cynthia
*2 Rescue Stretcher
*4 Ultra Ball
*4 Ultra Space
*3 Choice Band
*2 Beast Ring
*2 Beast Ball
*2 Evosoda
*4 N (Maybe Judge as a replacement... I'm broke)

## Energy 14
*9 Metal Energy
*4 DCE
* 1 Beast Energy Prism Star

Explanation: You choice Band Use Celesteela's GX attack (Technically a town map) and use beast balls to pick up Mons in prizes. Kartana is for getting rid of DCEs, Rainbow Energies, etc. Naganadel is for the colorless one energy damage (Max 180 DMG) and with GX attack, Is able to reset prizes for Beast Ring. Dusk Mane solgaleo is for snipe dmg. Similar to weavile. Ultra Space is like brooklet for every mon. Any Suggestions

Is this DM Necrozma GX or Baby? Also, I feel like using Buzzwole could be good, I'd replace the Celesteela for them. Celesteela isn't too useful, IMO. Naganadel has a better GX attack and the damage output on it isn't too great

You’ll need about 1-2 Lele

Kartana to 2

Poipole to 4

If you’re running Metal: Dusk Mane GX to 2, baby DM to 1

Dawn wings GX to 1-2

Beast Ring to 3 or 4

If you’re running Recon Squad, have it at 1 or 2

3 Sycamore and 3 Cynthia

At most 3 Ultra Space...maybe 1 Altar of the Moone

Removal all DCE, replace them with Psychic

Get rid of Beast Ball and Evosoda

Last edited:

Kartana to 2

Poipole to 4

Dawn wings GX to 1-2

Beast Ring to 3 or 4

3 Sycamore and 3 Cynthia

Well... with DCE, Dusk Mane GX only has to discard 1 other Energy.

Well... with DCE, Dusk Mane GX only has to discard 1 other Energy.

You shouldn’t be discarding that much. Between its GX and 1 Meteor Tempest, you should be able to take 3-4 prizes. Let Neganadel and Baby Dusk Mane clean up after that.

Kartana to 2

Poipole to 4

Dawn wings GX to 1-2

Beast Ring to 3 or 4

3 Sycamore and 3 Cynthia

Get rid of Beast Ball and Evosoda

Two things: If I may not have lele, what should I do?
And Why would I need psychic Energies (Just confused a bit..)

##Pokemon 18
*2 Kartana GX
*4 Celesteela GX
*4 Poiple
*3 Naganadel GX
*2 Dusk Mane Necrozma GX
*1 Dusk Mane Necrozma
*2 Dawn Wings Necrozma GX

## Trainers 28
*2 Ultra Recon Squad
*3 Cynthia
*2 Rescue Stretcher
*4 Ultra Ball
*3 Ultra Space
*3 Choice Band
*4 Beast Ring
*3 Sycamore

## Energy 14
*9 Metal Energy
*4 Psychic Energy

##Pokemon 18
*2 Kartana GX
*4 Celesteela GX
*4 Poiple
*3 Naganadel GX
*2 Dusk Mane Necrozma GX
*1 Dusk Mane Necrozma
*2 Dawn Wings Necrozma GX

## Trainers 28
*2 Ultra Recon Squad
*3 Cynthia
*2 Rescue Stretcher
*4 Ultra Ball
*3 Ultra Space
*3 Choice Band
*4 Beast Ring
*3 Sycamore

## Energy 14
*9 Metal Energy
*4 Psychic Energy
I'd consider adding back Beast Ball...
Judging by the translation we have now; If you don't pull out an Ultra Beast, then you don't have to shuffle, which is better than Blaster GX and Town Map due to your opponent not knowing what you're taking, meaning they may not know if it's a good idea to N after taking your prizes. However, the translation could be wrong, and it's possible that Beast Ball won't even be in FBL

I'd consider adding back Beast Ball...
Judging by the translation we have now; If you don't pull out an Ultra Beast, then you don't have to shuffle, which is better than Blaster GX and Town Map due to your opponent not knowing what you're taking, meaning they may not know if it's a good idea to N after taking your prizes. However, the translation could be wrong, and it's possible that Beast Ball won't even be in FBL
Nah, the beast support'll be in FBL. It was SM5+ correct? Also, Beast Ball is still trash. You're totally shooting in the dark assuming you even prize your Beasts. And I'm sure the English text will be like Gladion where you shuffle the Beast Ball into your prizes if you DO grab an Ultra Beast.

Nah, the beast support'll be in FBL. It was SM5+ correct? Also, Beast Ball is still trash. You're totally shooting in the dark assuming you even prize your Beasts. And I'm sure the English text will be like Gladion where you shuffle the Beast Ball into your prizes if you DO grab an Ultra Beast.
In Japan Beast Ball was a promo. Also, yeah, but if you don't take a card from prizes you woon't have to shuffle :/

Back