Need Avatar Suggestions

StriatonIsMagic

I'll Never Forget This Day
I'm not sure where this goes, so I'm posting it here and an admin can move it to wherever they see fit. Anyways, I need avatar suggestions, obviously. I just need you to post a picture that I might like, and I might use it as my avatar.
Rules:
No yaoi/yuri. Please. That stuff makes me cringe.
No shipping.
For the love of Arceus, no Serena.

Preferences:

Preferably, I'd like it to be related to Unova or Striaton City (including Cilan, Chili, and Cress, of course). Cheren is also accepted, as is Clemont and Trevor.

You may use whatever site you wish to get your pictures. As long as it adheres to the rules above, I'm alright. Now, start uploading!

Moved this thread to Beach Life as it is a more appropriate place for the thread. Good luck finding a nice avatar! ~Athena

To the rescue I guess? My first place to go for a new original avatar is Deviant Art.

First I came across some nice Clemont fan art. Here ya go:

clemont_by_ladykuki-d6wyrmu.png

clemont_for_pokemon_x_y_countdown__by_jumpix-d6o7960.jpg

I kinda forgot about Trevor, but he's cool. I really like Trevor in the upper right corner. I can cut out the part with Trevor so that he has his own separate square.

gen_6_is_here_by_kyouheii-d68w3gv.png
trevor_by_joltik92-d6eawl9.png

Also... everyone needs some Yaoi & Yuri from time to time <3 Just kidding, but I do find this art pretty neat.

hugs_by_marchroll-d3hjjed.png

To the rescue I guess? My first place to go for a new original avatar is Deviant Art.

First I came across some nice Clemont fan art. Here ya go:

clemont_by_ladykuki-d6wyrmu.png

clemont_for_pokemon_x_y_countdown__by_jumpix-d6o7960.jpg

I kinda forgot about Trevor, but he's cool. I really like Trevor in the upper right corner. I can cut out the part with Trevor so that he has his own separate square.

gen_6_is_here_by_kyouheii-d68w3gv.png
trevor_by_joltik92-d6eawl9.png

Also... everyone needs some Yaoi & Yuri from time to time <3 Just kidding, but I do find this art pretty neat.

hugs_by_marchroll-d3hjjed.png
CHEREN IZ MINE! XP

Back