need an avatar? click here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE:  need an avatar? click here!

DotaFreak said:
Alright LV.

But i dont understand what are u saying about the background.
i want the background to be a rocky mountain or land
I was talking to C-M...all that she'll have to do is the b/ground for it...that's if it's ok with her.

RE:   need an avatar? click here!

Light Venusaur said:
DotaFreak said:
Alright LV.

But i dont understand what are u saying about the background.
i want the background to be a rocky mountain or land
I was talking to C-M...all that she'll have to do is the b/ground for it...that's if it's ok with her.
bad memory?, cause I think i told you that I'm male already?
anyways, I think i can do that.

Thanks for the rayquaza avvy can you make it a little bit bigger if you can thanks for everything.

^ be more precise, all the evolution lines of the starters, the basics, what generation WHAT?, and it seems too much to put on an avatar, I can't put 20 images on 1 avatar:s, I'm only human...
ShadowX said:
Thanks for the rayquaza avvy can you make it a little bit bigger if you can thanks for everything.
I don't really think it would come out fine, sorry

Dont know if i can post this... (if not, pm me plz and forget that i writed this plz)

1) Nidoqueen Card from (FEOD)/(FB)
2) just the card
3) -above: i (a pokebal or a L) Kouki Saitou and right down little: by cute-mew and right down: Ex Dragon18 Littler than Avareg(If can, if not, just: Ex Dragon18 ) + Color light-Pink
4) 100x100 Pixels plz
5) if can, Rotating? (image - white - Mirror Images)(if can)

can be made? plz

The lugia is awsome thanks alot. Also sorry for asking something again but could you make me an avvy showing rayquaza battling salamence
150X150.

ShadowX: battles are differnent
Quilvia: what's with the hyper beam, if you look at the game, hyper beam are hust a bunch of bolls, I can't really make a pokémon doing hyper beam, that's like the 5th request of a hyper beam I get...

Then could you make one with rayquaza and mewtwo rayquaza would be flying over a mountain and mewtwo standing looking evil lol.

RE:   need an avatar? click here!

cute-mew said:
jreeves said:
I wan't an aviatar with Rayquaza's picture on it<<<
details...

Could you get the face from Rayquaza Ex d' from furthest ends as a avitar???

If not then just Rayquaza *'s face. 70x70 please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back