need an avatar? click here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also could I get a realy cool looking banner that has 2 or 3 Rayquazas on it with Team Rayquaza across the top??? WOULD BE MUCH APPRITIATED TO ALL<<< :)

LMK<<<

RE:  need an avatar? click here!

ShadowX said:
Then could you make one with rayquaza and mewtwo rayquaza would be flying over a mountain and mewtwo standing looking evil lol.
yeah, ofcourse that would fit in an avatar, ... NO IT WOULDN'T, please, be reasonable, I said like a few post ago "do not ask me something too complicated" and you ask this???, like I said before, I'm only human...

jreeves
light venusaur does the banners, and the avatar is coming up (I guess I can use the FE, no problem)

EDIT: done
jreeveskp8.png

Quilvia:
click on image for URL
if not good enough, please give more detail, maybe even look at the 1st page... well, who looks at the first page, I mean, what's there but how to request one and information, but yeah, we don't need the 1st page, we just say something and expect that c-m knows what we where thinking... is my nick Mind Reader... NO, so I need details, thanks.

RE:  need an avatar? click here!

DotaFreak said:
Could i have a avatar of Golduck surfing on a Gyarados on a Huge Wave
read the last I don't know, 10 posts and you'll see why I can't make it...

Thanks Mew I like it, but could you maybe get the face from Rayquaza delta (WATER) from holon Phantoms???

^ like I said in 5 posts, making them fight is really difficult -_-, and I'm also really busy, I'll probably let this thread get closed for 10 days, cause I'll be at worlds and at the Belgium coast, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back