Help Need advice on Dusk Mane Necrozma GX lists

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
So these few lists you see here I wanted some advice to answer one of my questions for both of these lists, as for the first time in 4 seasons I will be playing COMP TCG again.
SO... my question is:

Which one of the lists will do better next format, 1st or 2nd?

##Pokémon - 14

* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 4 Type: Null CIN 89
* 3 Silvally-GX CIN 108
* 2 Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX UPR 145
* 1 Solgaleo {*} UPR 89
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 1 Brigette BKT 161
* 2 Cynthia UPR 148
* 2 Enhanced Hammer GRI 162
* 2 Field Blower GRI 163
* 2 Fighting Memory CIN 94
* 1 Psychic Memory CIN 95
* 4 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 4 Guzma BUS 143
* 2 N NVI 101
* 1 Parallel City BKT 145
* 2 Rescue Stretcher BUS 165
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 161
* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 2 Acerola BUS 142

##Energy - 14

* 10 Metal Energy CL 95
* 4 Double Colorless Energy HS 103

Total Cards - 60
##Pokémon - 14

* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 3 Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX UPR 145
* 1 Solgaleo {*} UPR 89
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137

##Trainer Cards - 32
* 4 Beast Ring FBL (Forbidden Light)
* 4 Cynthia UPR 148
* 2 Field Blower GRI 163
* 1 Fighting Memory CIN 94
* 1 Psychic Memory CIN 95
* 3 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 3 Guzma BUS 143
* 2 Parallel City BKT 145
* 2 Rescue Stretcher BUS 165
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 161
* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 2 Acerola BUS 142

##Energy - 14

* 13 Metal Energy CL 95

Total Cards - 60

Was considering a 2-1 or 2-2 Nagandel GX line in the second one, but, what do you guys think?

Thanks in advance-
~AFEX

Last edited by a moderator:
Next season, Turbo for sure. Any deck that aggressive in that kind of slow format has to be good. Registeel is already a nuisance to kill, now give it 2 more turns and see what it do.

Also, you did say next format, so Sycamore, N, Parallel City and Elixir all rotate, so your wording/ deck lists are confusing

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi AFEX,

I am not sure for which format the decks are intended. I assume you want to use them in the current standard forumat once Forbidden Light has been released in the United States. Personally I believe that both Silvally Dusk Mane Necrozma and Dusk Mane Necrozma with Dawn Wings Necrozma and Float Stone are viable alternatives. I am not sold on your supporter counts. In either deck I would like to run a total of ten solid draw supporters in addition to massive amount of energy acceleration. I am not entirely sold on Dusk Mane Necrozma GX as the ideal partner for Naganadel GX. Personally I prefer either Buzzwole or Ultra Necrozma with the mandatory Dawn Wings Necrozma Gx to provided the deck with the needed amount of mobility.

Lol, you were lazy with the copy/pasting. The second list has 7 Pokemon, 13 Energy, and 34 Trainers. And Silvally's Memmories are still there for some reason.

Lol, you were lazy with the copy/pasting. The second list has 7 Pokemon, 13 Energy, and 34 Trainers. And Silvally's Memmories are still there for some reason.

Its not CP, its honestly just me seeing double late night :/

Back