Pokemon Need advice from other stores about distributors.

Dyer Kitty

Pokeball Busters, Dyersburg League Owner
I work (technically volunteer) in a small gaming store that sells TCG, Video Games, Comics, Manga, Anime, etc. We're having issues with our Video Game distributor and this is what has happened and what we were told.

Pokemon Conquest - we didn't get until a week after release.
Pokemon Black 2/White 2 - we're not getting the pre-orders and they said it'll be at least 2 months before we can get just one copy and they can't guarantee which version.
:angry

Pokemon games are the only games we're having this issue with. Are there any other distributors that anyone can recommend to us?

You can pm me or post here - whichever you prefer.

I know Mosaic is the name of the company Walmart has come to its stores to verify that we have all the titles that came out. I'm not sure if they are a distributor or not though.

The problem is that you aren't retail, and big game releases such as BW2 are going to get shipped (assuming you are with a big distributor) to the retail stores first such as, Gamestop, Target, Sams Club/Wal Mart, Costco, etc. They get priority, because they ask for so many units in comparison to those third party companies. Your store might be getting eaten from the middle by your distributor. You guys need to find a new one, or multiple distributors who won't screw you over.

Back