Name Change Requests - Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Name Change Requests

Okay my warning is back down to 0
Can I please have my name changed to juunkmilk ?
ty

Done. Please put your old username in your signature. ~Nigel

Hello, everybody.

I would like to request a name change from Dustin to Dustin DeVine .

Thank you very much, and have a wonderful evening!

Done. Please put your old username in your signature. ~Nigel

Hello, I would like to change my name to
Mist
Thanks

*Bro Fist* said:
Hello, I would like to change my name to
Jake, From State Farm

Please read the rules.

rules said:
1. Only one name change is allowed per calendar year. (2011, 2012, and so on) Once a new year starts you have another name change you may use. One letter changes or a simple capitalization of your name is a freebie and doesn't count as your once per year name change.

2. You must have 250 posts, have been a member for 2 months, and have a 0% warning level in order to have your name changed.

3. You must leave your previous user name in your signature or user title for 4 weeks where people can clearly see it. This is to allow people to get used to your new name and recognize you. It would be a good idea to do this before having your username changed. (Put "formerly known as *old name here*" or similar)

4. If you have a trade rep thread, you will need to link to it so it can be renamed with your new username. If I forget to change the name of your rep thread after I change your name please let me or another mod know so traders can find you! Also, if you are playing in a tournament on the forums, please post in the respected thread (or pm the tournament host) to prevent confusion that might occur.

Did my post get skipped? I would like a name change to: Mist

Done. Please put your old username in your signature. ~Nigel :]

You need to wait for your warning level to go down.

Rules said:
1. Only one name change is allowed per calendar year. (2011, 2012, and so on) Once a new year starts you have another name change you may use. One letter changes or a simple capitalization of your name is a freebie and doesn't count as your once per year name change.

2. You must have 250 posts, have been a member for 2 months, and have a 0% warning level in order to have your name changed.

3. You must leave your previous user name in your signature or user title for 4 weeks where people can clearly see it. This is to allow people to get used to your new name and recognize you. It would be a good idea to do this before having your username changed. (Put "formerly known as *old name here*" or similar)

4. If you have a trade rep thread, you will need to link to it so it can be renamed with your new username. If I forget to change the name of your rep thread after I change your name please let me or another mod know so traders can find you! Also, if you are playing in a tournament on the forums, please post in the respected thread (or pm the tournament host) to prevent confusion that might occur.

Question: The rules say that you can't change your name back to what it was before...I've seen a couple people do that. I kinda wanna be ZoruaSnivyluver again (might change the Snivy part). Is that allowed or no? I know I can't change my name yet...but I want time to think about it.

~Passion~ said:
Question: The rules say that you can't change your name back to what it was before...I've seen a couple people do that. I kinda wanna be ZoruaSnivyluver again (might change the Snivy part). Is that allowed or no? I know I can't change my name yet...but I want time to think about it.

Those were special cases because even staff members kept getting confused about who was who. As the rules stand, you still can't change back yet. Personally I think there should be an addendum that allows for it, if you aren't happy with the change.

I have edited that part. It's supposed to read:

You may not use a previously used username of another member or a username that is similar to a current/past name of another member.

It was worded funny. You may change back to one of your own old names if desired.

I want to use the name Flygon2071.

done. Please put your previous username in your usertitle or signature.~KA

Is it permissable to reserve a name for the year 2013?(suggesting someone doesn't make an account with the name before then.)

No reserving of usernames is allowed. As much as I wanted to delete this account, I knew I wouldn't be allowed to.

> search for the name GLaDOS
> no results come up

aw yiss

January 1, 2013, we're all waiting for ya.

Username changes are now recorded automatically by the forum in the profile instead of this thread from here on out. The OP has been updated with this.

Shining Raikou said:
Username changes are now recorded automatically by the forum in the profile instead of this thread from here on out. The OP has been updated with this.

Just don't delete what's in the OP, in case you guys remove the plugin.

Question,
My proflie states that I haven't had my username changed, even though I have. Is it because I had my name changed before the proflie setting was added?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back