• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

My T-Tar Deck (please help) Seniors-States

Liriane

Writer
Hi again! Here's my first attempt at a T-tar deck for states; please help! :)

Pokemon:
3 Spiritomb AR
2-1-2 Ampharos PL (damage bind)
1-1 Umbreon UL (i think; it's moonlight fang)
4-3-4 T-Tar Prime
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Unown Q

T/S/S:
2 BTS
3 Rare Candy
3 Expert Belt
1 Bench Shield
2 Seeker
3 Pokemon Collector
3 Bebe's Search
1 PONT

Energies:
2 Basic Dark{D}
4 Special Dark{D}
4 DCE{C}{C}
4 Rescue Energy{C}
3 Call energy{C}

Okay, so uh.. that's the deck! I was going for Speedtar and this happened, so i hope i got it right. Basically, you set up w/ Spiritomb+Call Energy and go from there. Thanks for your time:D

I think you are way energy heavy.

I might:

-1 DEC
-1 Rescue Energy
-1 Bench shield (You don't really need it, and only one you'll never draw into.)

+1 Spiritomb (If you want to start with it, you need 4.)
+2 Pokemon Communication (This will help boost consistency)

Hope I helped! :D

I agree you seem to have too much energy.
I would remove the 4 rescue energy seeing as you run 4 T-Tar.
My suggestions:

-4 Rescue energy
-1 Bench Shield (not really needed)

+1 Palmer's Contribution (for recovery)
+2 Broken Time Space (good for speed, when using Seeker and when facing Trainer-Lock)
+1 Spiritomb (max out your lead)
+1 Basic Dark (more consistency)

Otherwise it seems solid.

Mmmm, I don't know if I'd take out all of the rescue energy. I think she needs at least two.

I'm so dumb! i DO have 2 bts already in there; i just forgot to type them. changing that now.. :p
I agree w/ porygon-x in i don't want to run no rescue energy; i usually run at least 3.

Fair enough, I only suggested removing all rescue energy because I didn't see any BTS, but as you do have BTS then I'd suggest going down to 2 rescue. I'd at least replace 1 rescue for Palmer as he can return 5 pokemon/basic energy, which you might need considering you only run 2 basic dark.
Amended Suggestions:

-2 rescue energy
-1 bench shield
-1 PONT (seems too random)

+1 Palmer's Contribution
+1 Luxury Ball (just realised its missing)
+1 Spiritomb
+1 Basic Dark

I fully agree with those changes. However, I do feel you still need a couple of Pokemon Communication.

Adding on to his changes, I'd also do this:

-2 rescue energy
-1 DCE
-1 bench shield
-1 PONT (seems too random)

+1 Palmer's Contribution
+1 Luxury Ball (just realised its missing)
+1 Spiritomb
+2 Basic Dark

I feel that you won't get enough dark energy, rather, have a ton of colorless and unable to attack.

Back