• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

My Mewbox attempt

Brendan

Hi there
POKEMON: 26
Stage 2: 4
1 : Crobat (Prime), UL-84
1 : Pidgeot, CL-30
2 : Vileplume, UD-24
Stage 1: 7
2 : Gloom, UD-27
1 : Muk, UD-31
2 : Roserade, UL-23
2 : Lucario, CL-14
Basic: 15
2 : Pichu, GS-28
2 : Roselia, UL-61
3 : Oddish, UD-60
4 : Mew (Prime), TM-97
2 : Relicanth, CL-69
2 : Riolu, CL-50

TRAINERS: 22
Trainers: 5
3 : Pokemon Communication, BW-99
2 : Rare Candy, UL-82
Supporters: 17
3 : Professor Oak's New Theory, CL-83
3 : Sage's Training, CL-85
3 : Seeker, TM-88
4 : Twins, TM-89
4 : Pokemon Collector, GS-97

ENERGY: 12
Special Energy: 8
4 : Rainbow Energy, GS-104
2 : Rescue Energy, TM-90
2 : Double Colorless Energy, GS-103
Basic Energy: 4
4 : Psychic Energy, BW-109

The basic strategy of this deck is to get Mew/Relicanth/Pichu starting. Pichu for obvious set up/bench flooding. Relicanth for draw power/lost zoning pokemon and Mew for seeing things off/early game attacking. Around T2-T4 you should be able to get a Vileplume out to slow down their game. Crobat is good for minor sniping ability and for 40 in between turns with poison. Muk for slowing them down via poison/sludge dragging. Pidgeot for headwind also slowing them down more. Roserade for poison/confusion and can attack for low damage if absolutely needed. Lucario is great late game once my resources are kinda used up with Mew or if they are set up and can easily OHKO a Mew. By that time at the very least Lucario can be hitting for 90 with Dimension Sphere quite possibly more.

I understand this isn't perfect and my energy count is pretty wacked out so I'm open for help thank you.

I take it you don't have any Yanmega Primes right? If that's the case then you could run your deck like the way I have mine. I've tested Pidgeot in MewBox before and it's really amazing however I'm not sure If it's worth keeping or not. I'll have to do some more testing with my variant of the deck and try to check back with you If I can, PM me incase I forget though.

You definitely need at least a 1-1 or 2-2 Sunflora line so that you can get Vileplume out faster and run 1 more Muk for Sludge Drag incase you have 1 in your Prizes. Relicanth I don't think is needed in the deck cause it's just KO fodder for a Twins which you're already going to be giving your Opponent prizes anyway due to Mew's low HP at 60 and how it can get donked easily. Either way Twins is still a staple in this deck.

How is Sage's Training in this deck cause in my deck I'm running Copycat instead, I'll have to try it out and take your word for it If it works better. I still love being able to refresh my hand from a PONT or a Copycat when I have a dead hand ya know? Definitely up the Rare Candies to 3 or 4. Take out Crobat for Leafeon and keep Lucario in If ZPS and Magnezone are problems in your meta. You won't need them but it helps.

Seeker can be taken out for better cards, you never want to give your Opponent a chance to play their Trainer - Items unless you're not running Trainer Lock yourself. Rescue can be taken out for Flower Shop Lady or DCE for Rescue either or. Run like 6-7 Psychic Energies at least and try to find room for 2 Jumpluff cause Mass Attack is too good not to ignore in MewBox. If you want to see my decklist of this archetype (budget wise) feel free to PM me If that helps and good luck.

I'm just gonna say a quick fix. Riolu from UL has more HP and can do 10 first turn for a colorless. I would run him over CoL one. GL

Back