My Little Pony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
I must ask, but why has most of Pokebeach been infested by pink ponies? What makes them so popular?

not agaaaaaain Because the show was created by the geniouses behind Foster's and Powerpuff, and the characters have depth, the storyline is solid, and it has a tremendous fanbase.

Also. Pink is a generalization. There's only one main character that's pink. All the rest are supporting/backround. Be nice.

Ok let's break this down. First off, only one of the cast is Pink. Second, not this again. It is popular because it is a well written show with great characters, has a awesome fan base and culture, is partly directed toward the internet, and all around enjoyable to watch. This is where most people are converted/discuss the show.

Tyraniking said:
not agaaaaaain Because the show was created by the geniouses behind Foster's and Powerpuff, and the characters have depth, the storyline is solid, and it has a tremendous fanbase.

Also. Pink is a generalization. There's only one main character that's pink. All the rest are supporting/backround. Be nice.

Ah, I see :3 Well thank you for clearing that up ^^ I was just curious.

Vulpix Yolk said:
Ok let's break this down. First off, only one of the cast is Pink. Second, not this again. It is popular because it is a well written show with great characters, has a awesome fan base and culture, is partly directed toward the internet, and all around enjoyable to watch. This is where most people are converted/discuss the show.

Okay, well now I understand a bit more. I might take a look at it sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back