Help My Introduction and Question About Displaying My Collection

EnLCards

Aspiring Trainer
Hello!

I am new here and have looked for a introduction thread but haven't found one. I am not new to Pokemon TCG but have just recently start collecting again over the past year or so pretty intensely. I started collecting as a kid and now with kids of my own have started getting back in the hobby pretty seriously.

One of the new sets I have really like is Evolutions. I am two cards away from completing the whole set. I was planning on displaying all of the holo's, ex and full arts in a wall mounted display case (with a UV protected closing door). Each card was going to go into ultra pro pro fit sleeve then into a 35pt one touch magnetic. The cards will be displayed in a room that gets no natural sunlight and its not lit that often (maybe 2-3 hours a day).

Concerns

-Will the 35pt one touch be to tight with the pro fit sleeve and cause the ink to lift.
-Should I do the same thing but use a 55 pt one touch
-Do I even need a pro fit sleeve? (once the cards go in the one touch then into the case they won't be handled or moved at all.)

Any suggestions would be awesome.

Thanks,

Eric

Well I ended up getting the 55 pt One Touches. I put the cards in a Ultra Pro Pro fit sleeve then into the One Touch.

I am really happy with the fit... it was a perfect fit and I think I am still going to see how 35 pt fit but with the 55 pt was pretty perfect. It doesn't seem like there is two much pressure on the card anywhere.

Back