My Fish Died :(

The next Jr. Mod could moderate the Fan Creations and GoM sub-forums Those section have not been covered yet, well Xous and Black-Rayquaza pretty much already moderate there, and are main contributors to the Fan Creations sub-forum, but you know what I mean.

Flare said:
No, WPM doesn't really do that kind of stuff. I'm pretty sure that this is real. Have we figured out what the poopy stuff is? Have we figured out ANYTHING yet?

He did on april fools^
man that was crazy
and i dont remember dmaster being temp banned..

But that was April Fools Day. EVERYONE pulls jokes then.

EDIT: Still no new j-mod....

ARGH we're such idiots!

THINK about it!

Last iem, with four stars, the last star wasn't chosen as the same time as the others. They had to find the scroll, the starmie gem. Its the same here, the jmod won't be chosen until he finds some key, or does something, but it won't be until later. Its like four stars!

I was thinking, that if there is no treasure hunt like that^ then, it would probably be LuckyLuigi7.
He's only been around for a year, but everyone knows him and he's pretty nice.
Good jMod material. ;o

@ PPM

I appreciate that, but I'm pretty sure it won't be me. I'm still not known very well as it is and I still haven't been on here that long as you said, but it's nice to know that people think that. Even if I'm not chosen, I'll continue to assist the forums the best I can. You don't always have to be a moderator to help out. :3

- Luigi

So B-Ray is the final J-Mod. He deserves it. I'm so happy, I feel like spinning around in a celebratory fashion!

*Flare spins around in a celebratory fashion

Though I have a strange feeling this isn't over yet, and they are going to surprise us....

Congrats B-Ray!

I was pretty sure it would be you besides a few others who had a chance, but you have so much expirience in the Fan Creations subforum, you needed to picked to run it and we couldn't see the Clans and Clubs go downhill so having you under control makes perfect sense. Can't wait to see you posting as our last J-Mod as of now! :3

- Luigi

Back