My fake Card

Tekerlick

Truck Licker
Oh yeah!

XFleglRnJn.jpg

P.S. If you guys can't see the pic, cilck on it with the right click of your mouse and click "Show image in new tab"

Edited your post so the image shows up -- to get it working in the future, make sure you use the image URL (ending in .jpg, .png, etc.) in the tags. =)

Use of the automatic card generators (such as what you used) is frowned upon here. The quality is horrendous. Try downloading an image editing program such as GIMP (which is free), proper fonts, and blanks to make more realistic-looking cards. If you need help, let me know!

Tekerlick said:
no, and lol

I'm sorry, but the Grammar Nazi inside me just had a heart-attack. No should have a capital, and there should be a period after lol. Fake and Card in the title should also have a capital. Don't want to be mini-modding, but, I couldn't help it.

The concept of your card is funny, though. I'm pretty sure Nyan Cat has a cat head...

Also, it technically is a pixel-poptart, just saying.

Eveon said:
I'm sorry, but the Grammar Nazi inside me just had a heart-attack. No should have a capital, and there should be a period after lol. Fake and Card in the title should also have a capital. Don't want to be mini-modding, but, I couldn't help it.

The concept of your card is funny, though. I'm pretty sure Nyan Cat has a cat head...

Also, it technically is a pixel-poptart, just saying.

EVERYTHING in the interwebs is pixels.

Back