Movie 15 will probably feature Meloetta instead of Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Type PoKéMoN Exist

Aspiring Trainer
I'm guessing that Keldeo will probably be featured in the series instead of a movie sort of like Ho-oh who was featured in the anime instead of getting it's own movie.The episode specials will probably feature the Musketeer Trio as they reunite with the Keldeo who lost his parents in the fire that took place in the Moor of Icirrus.

Threads like this depress me. With the greatest respect*, your train of thought is a catastrophic wreck. You have no idea which Pokémon will feature, no idea if any previous movie patterns will be followed, and a Pokémon's ability has nothing to do with anything. In the anime, they're seldom mentioned.

Of course, the crowning glory of this absurdity of a post is your assumption that the plot will revolve around a Pokémon running on water. Wow.

*I added that so I don't get in trouble for flaming. Just thinking of you, mods.

My theory is Movie 15 will feature Meloetta and the Kami Trio (Thundurus,Tornadus,Landorus) Then going on to Movie 16 it would feature Genesect and the Tao Trio (Reshiram,Zekrom,Kyurem).

Your oblivious in the face of angry reason is admirable, but I'm still banging my head on my desk in despair for the future of humanity.

@Yakob: Although it is true that this thread seems to be pointless because of the guesses about the movies, there have been plenty of guesses, and people will always want to try to predict things.

@LightTypePKMN: I do agree that guessing doesn't change much, as Pokemon can do whatever they want with the movies. But I can say one thing, your username will probably never come true.

Given the precedence they set with gen 4, I see no reason to believe movie 15 will feature Meloetta instead of Keldeo, considering Pokedex order. It makes no sense for them to skip a spot. "What Pokemon goes between [whoever the last guy is] and Meloetta?? help"

Besides we don't even have movie 14 in America yet, cool your jets yo

What does sharing the same traits as another Pokemon have to do with anything? It doesn't. You have no reasoning behind your statement other than the fact that the two Pokemon share the same traits, which is a poor reasoning. Besides, Dialga appeared in three movies, the Legendary Birds guarded something on an island similar to how the Legendary Golems guarded the great tree, Latios and Darkrai both died (although Darkrai temporarily), the list can go on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back