Mothim is Good!

Superfurret

Aspiring Trainer
0 energy to boost all attacks by 40 damage, free retreat cost.. only +20 weakness... and it can also fight back with some decent damage by itself..

it can be combo'd real well with pretty much any pokemon in almost any type of deck and really help out..

Low HP makes it a bit more vulnerable as you'd want it too. That's also due to the 40HP basics.

Mothim is good, but useless without any Burmy. I mean, what if you saw a Riolu w/Plus Power that got a heads and kicked the poor Burmy's head off ? :[

Mothim is good but I just dont think it stacks against certain T2 decks like InfernCatty, Mario, T2 Blissey

Let us leave the swearing out of thread titles please and thank you.:) I was yelled at once for this, lol being able to do the same to others is cool. ;/

umm, I didn't swear.. I just put stars lol... that doesn't mean I sweared..and it doesn't indicate it.. but lets just say "switchs, warp points" with Lickilicky, or Rhyperior, or Steelix, making attacks that do a lot of damage and stops them from attacking next turn, then switch them with Mothim... Mothim (no energy) Silver Wind.. then next turn another 140 base damage attack.. I'm sure fire moves can do better... also.. a stall water deck can DESTROY Infercatty.. within 10 turns.. I've done it, on numerous occasions, how about people use the POKEMON THEY LIKE, INSTEAD OF THE ONES THAT ARE GOOD... also , make your own deck ideas, anybody who uses those, are pretty dull .. and don't belong in tournaments... tournaments are to test ur skill in the card game, not if u can copy another deck and beat everybody since its a good strategy... also give it beter names... like WILDFIRE.. thats just cooler and more flavorfull...

It's only good for T1/T2 and possible T3. Once 1 is down you kinda go downwards.

Not to mention it is an effect on the defending pokmeon, so all they would have to do is either retreat or switch.
But, other than that, I could see him.

Back