RMT Moon Singles Team (WIP)

ShadyRadio

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everyone. I've recently been working on a team for singles and I wanted to see what I can improve on/what is good. I only have three Pokemon in the team right now, but I have a few in mind for later (Skarmory, Incineroar, Marowak). I haven't EV-trained them or gotten all of the items yet, but I'm gonna put down what I have planned for them.

Sableye @ Sablenite
Ability: Stall (Magic Bounce as Mega)
Nature: Impish
EV Spread: 252 HP/252 Def/4 Sp.Def
Moves:
Fake Out
Will-o-wisp
Foul Play
Shadow Claw

This set is for crippling physical attackers. Mega Sableye can take a hit from most physical attackers in the second turn after using Fake Out first turn (unless it's a ghost of course), and will follow through with Will-o-wisp to halve their attack and apply some light damage each turn. Foul Play is the primary STAB move for this set and also uses the target's attack against them. Shadow Claw is simply there for STAB if Foul Play is resisted.

Alola-Ninetales @ Life Orb
Ability: Snow Warning
Nature: Timid
EV Spread: 252 Spe/252 Sp.Atk/4 Sp.Def
Moves:
Nasty Plot
Moonblast
Freeze-Dry
Blizzard

This set is my fast special sweeper. Nasty Plot sharply raises Ninetales' Special Attack, allowing Blizzard, which has 100% accuracy due to the hail its ability starts, to sweep through many threats, including the pseudo-legendary dragons. Moonblast is my secondary STAB when Blizzard's PP runs out or when it won't be as effective. Freeze-Dry allows Ninetales to kill water-types as well.

Araquanid @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Water Bubble
Nature: Sassy
EV Spread: 252 Atk/252 Sp.Def/4 HP
Moves:
Liquidation
Leech Life
Rest
Toxic

Now here's my bulky physical sweeper. I'm not quite sure about Toxic. Maybe I could replace that with Poison Jab or something like that. Liquidation is the primary STAB move as it throws out immense damage thanks to Water Bubble. I use Leech Life and Rest to stay healthy and as I said before, I'm not so sure about Toxic, but it could be used to stall? Except I'm not sure if it's too great on Araquanid.

Thanks for reading, and don't be afraid to be harsh.

Back