Wi-Fi Trades Monsoon/Meadow Breeder Request

Squinish

Aspiring Trainer
I want to get 5IV Scatterbugs EGGS. With 5-6IV (-attack if 5), Timid, Compound Eyes, with 3EM. I want both a male an female. They still have to be in there eggs.

The Monsoon will be in Luxury Balls and the Meadow will be in Heal Balls.

Now here is the great thing. I will provide a Male and Female (female will be in the ball I want), with 5IV were I need them, timid, compound eyes and the 3 egg moves to you. You can keep those parents.

Now if you can breed them. I am willing to help you with your Vivillion collection if you need Vivillions or find another trade. We can discuss that later.

So anyone out there that can help me. I know Powersavers can just change the wings. That is why I want Eggs. You can't change egg wings.

RE: FT Sandstorm Scatterbugs

Will anything in my trade thread interest you?
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-mixie-s-myplayer-thread-protean-froakie-magician-fennekin-available-via-breeding

Mixie said:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-mixie-s-myplayer-thread-protean-froakie-magician-fennekin-available-via-breeding

Will look over your list. While I do, do you have any of the X exclusive megastones for trade. Obviously not for a Vivillon, but just curious. :D

Squinish said:
Mixie said:

Will look over your list. While I do, do you have any of the X exclusive megastones for trade. Obviously not for a Vivillon, but just curious. :D

These are the X exclusives I am interested in.

Lileep
Anorith
Sawk
Swirlix
Clauncher
Poochyena

Sorry I plan on keeping my stone, which is only four right now xD

I'll go get a Swirlix real quick (I'm in a area right now where they are easy to access). Is that fine?

Mixie said:

I'll go get a Swirlix real quick (I'm in a area right now where they are easy to access). Is that fine?

Sure, I can also get you a Sun version from my main game, if you want. Keep an eye out for my posts also. Cause I will do Tundra and Icy Snow when I get time.
Post your FC Code. Mine is the first post.

Squinish said:
Mixie said:

Sure, I can also get you a Sun version from my main game, if you want. Keep an eye out for my posts also. Cause I will do Tundra and Icy Snow when I get time.
Cool, just caught you one. Oh a would love a Sun version! I have a Clauncher on hand I could trade for it. And thanks for the heads up for the Tundra and Icy Snow, I'll keep an eye out.

My FC is 1693-0766-2878.

Mixie said:
Squinish said:
Cool, just caught you one. Oh a would love a Sun version! I have a Clauncher on hand I could trade for it. And thanks for the heads up for the Tundra and Icy Snow, I'll keep an eye out.

My FC is 1693-0766-2878.

Ok added you. Finishing a battle. I can do Sandstorm first. Then I will hop on my other game and do the sun. :D

Squinish said:
Mixie said:

My FC is 1693-0766-2878.

Ok added you. Finishing a battle. I can do Sandstorm first. Then I will hop on my other game and do the sun. :D
Awesome, I'll be on. My in game name is Mixie :D

Attention - 10 more minutes for anyone wanting a Sandstorm region Scatterbug. Put in your request now.

Squinish's MyPlayer Thread- Offering Torchic with Mega Stone

I know. Everyone has one but I am curious what kind of offers I could get for it. :D

RE: Trading Torchic with Mega Stone

I don't think Mega Stones can be traded. I tried and it tells me that the pokémon is holding a special item and cant be traded.

Keeper of Night said:
I don't think Mega Stones can be traded. I tried and it tells me that the pokémon is holding a special item and cant be traded.

You sure about that? A random asian bypasser traded me his gengar with the megastone (for a Braixen). :S

I think the issue is you can't wonder trade them. I've traded them between my own 2 games just fine.

I'll raise the offer to a DW version of all 3 Kalos starters (a protean froakie, a magician braixen, and a bulletproof chespin) and a female Gooey (dw) Sliggoo. I don't mind crap trades for the other 3, if you decide to accept.

RE: Squinish's MyPlayer Thread- Offering Torchic with Mega Stone

Please update your post to include your Friend Code and your "wants", Squinish. This will make it a lot easier for people.:)

Edit: I noticed you had two threads in this forum. Keep in mind that every player is allowed to have one trade thread per generation. I merged them for you! You can always update your post and thread title.

RE: Squinish's MyPlayer Thread - Offering Torchic with Mega Stone

I have a japanese ditto, could I trade it for one of your sandstorm scatterbug/Vivillon?

scuba steveE said:
I have a japanese ditto, could I trade it for one of your sandstorm scatterbug/Vivillon?

Sorry, but got that already. What region is your Vivi though? Anything else to offer.

Squinish said:
scuba steveE said:

Sorry, but got that already. What region is your Vivi though? Anything else to offer.
Mine is Ocean, you check out what I have here.

RE: Coco Trade Box - Vivillon, Mega and what ever I don't want.

Just confirming: are you still interested in this?

Polar - Female with Compound Eye and Modest Nature. Name her Snowdrop.

Would be willing to make one for a Sandstorm if you still have it.

Back