Monday, 1/23, Field Worker EX LM Image

+ Cascade Gonpory inc. +

soul of the eastern sky
fieldworker.jpg

ok, SHOOT! and do the thing you's do best

RE: 4th CARD from Legend Maker: Field Worker

A nice, reasonably playable Supporter.

An alternative to TVR, as 1 card for your opponent may not be as bad as you losing one. I guess that is still dependant on the situation, though.

I reckon it's a good, useful supporter. Like Holy Star said, it'd be a good alternative to TV Reporter for decks where you can't really afford to discard much.

Anyways, the picture has a Mew in it, so it has to be good. :D

~Secretsmeargle

Any deck with a pull away such as feraligatr would be nice with this. GIve em a car and take it away. Sure it gives them something more to work with, but I still see alot of potential for no loss on you're end. Then again, a single card can change every thing. I'd see how your deck runs before running anything like this.

Thanks. :) Been busy studying and don't have time to update.

It's Mew in the tree! :p

That card is awesome but it has a drawback it helps your opponet too.:);)

Hmm... that Field Worker card is cool but Mary's Request is the best for Stage 1 decks. If run stage 2s, use that card or TVR.

Note that it says your opponent may draw a card, although I'd think they'd almost always. Unless your opponent is paranoid about decking themselves or something. But this does mean that in the PRs, a player with one card in their deck doesn't lose if their opponent plays this card. They simply decline drawing.

I will definitely use that card in my deck replace my TVR!
don't care if opponent draw one card as long as I don't lose my precious 1 card from my hand ^^...

I totally agree but only if:
a) no sucky cards in hand
b) opponent has few cards.
I'd rather discard if my criteria is not met.

Well you can use this card and then use an attack which lets you discard cards from your opponent hand ex. Surprise-Noctowl-UF, Pull-Away-Mightyena-DX

Field Worker is slightly similar to TV Reporter. If your deck has the need to bring back Basic Energy from your discard, use TV Reporter for discarding Basic Energy. Whether or not your opponent draws a card, drawing three cards without discarding anything can be good.

Yeah, I don't like TV Reporter, but I'd rather play Cozmo than give my opponent a card.

I think I would consider this over TV Reporter for my Blastoise deck. Giving your opponent an extra card is no biggie. If you don't want them to get an extra card, play another drawing supporter like Steven or something. :p You could always Admin them next turn. :D

TVR works nicely with delta dragonite though oops time to draw and double energy lay.Field worker isa an awesome combo with mr. mime ex, gengar ex, and houndoom when your also running copycats.

Back