• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mobile Fairy (M Gardevoir EX / Aromatisse)

Vari

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:
  • 3 Gardevior EX
  • 2 M Gardevioir EX
  • 2 Xerneas XY 96
  • 3 Spritzee XY 92
  • 2 Aromatisse XY 93
  • 2 Xerneas EX
  • 2 Florges EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 2 N
  • 1 Shauna
  • 2 Skyla
  • 1 Professor Birch's Observations
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 2 VS Seeker
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Max Potion
  • 1 Dowsing Machine
  • 3 Fairy Garden
  • 1 Lysandre's Trump Card
  • 3 Muscle Band
  • 3 Gardevoir Spirit Link
  • 1 Startling Megaphone
  • 1 Pokemon Fan Club
Energy:
  • 3 Wonder Energy
  • 7 Fairy Energy
  • 2 Double Colorless Energy
Strategy:

When I was going through the new set of Primal Clash, I looked for viability. The only few I could come up with are a Blowup Primal Groudon, and then this Deck. The strategy of this deck is to be super mobile with the fairy deck. Being able to blow people up with Mega Gardevoir and free retreat for an X-Blast or retreat for a full bench to power up Florges, I feel this deck can tank a lot of damage that isn't one hit, and it very anti-Special Condition. Plus, this deck wouldn't do too bad against the OP meta of Donphan and Yveltal/Darkrai. I really wanna hear back from you guys because I will more than likely be taking this deck to regionals. Thanks a ton!

RE: M Gardevoir/Aromatisse/Mobile Fairy Deck

Hi Vari,

Nice deck. Consider these modifications:

- 2 Xerneas Ex (not needed and takes too much energy)
- 1 Professor Birch (there are better and more reliable options)
- 2 Skyla (prefer to run Fan Club in this deck)
- 3 Muscle Band
- 3 Wonder Energy (not that great of a card since it only blocks status conditions due to attacks)
- 2 Double Colorless (would rather have more basic fairy energy now that Xerneas Ex is gone)

+ 2 Xerneas non-Ex (you want turn one Geomancy with two benched Basics)
+ 2 Pokémon Fan Club (you want ot search out the Basics fast for a turn one Geomancy)
+ 2 Colress (awesome draw trainer in this deck that tends to fill its bench. It draws 5 to 10 cards)
+ 1 Scoop Up Cyclone (great Ace Spec card for this deck. Third Max Potion and a switch same time)
+ 5 Fairy Energy (make it count for M Gardevoir Ex)

Use the last slot for either one more M Gardevoir Ex, or one Escape Rope. Hope this provides some initial assistence.

Dark Espeon said:
Hi Vari,

- 3 Muscle Band
- 3 Wonder Energy (not that great of a card since it only blocks status conditions due to attacks)
- 2 Double Colorless (would rather have more basic fairy energy now that Xerneas Ex is gone)

+ 2 Pokémon Fan Club (you want ot search out the Basics fast for a turn one Geomancy)
+ 2 Colress (awesome draw trainer in this deck that tends to fill its bench. It draws 5 to 10 cards)
+ 1 Scoop Up Cyclone (great Ace Spec card for this deck. Third Max Potion and a switch same time)

Use the last slot for either one more M Gardevoir Ex, or one Escape Rope. Hope this provides some initial assistence.

Thanks so much man, that makes a lot of sense. I will defiantly look into doing that!

Vari said:
Dark Espeon said:
Hi Vari,

- 3 Muscle Band

Thanks so much man, that makes a lot of sense. I will defiantly look into doing that!

Why am I getting rid of the Muscle Bands?

Vari said:

Because M Gardevoir Ex will be the main focus and she does not need it to ohko. In addition I needed the space to fit in more draw supporters and Scoop Up Cyclone. The latter is the third Max Potion that also returns your Gardevoir Spirit Links and can get rid of Pokémon Tool F. With Lysandre's Trump card it can be used more than once. Use Lysandre's Trump card when you alsready used your healing cards and when there is a need to retrieve last basic energies.

Dark Espeon said:
Vari said:

Because M Gardevoir Ex will be the main focus and she does not need it to ohko. In addition I needed the space to fit in more draw supporters and Scoop Up Cyclone. The latter is the third Max Potion that also returns your Gardevoir Spirit Links and can get rid of Pokémon Tool F. With Lysandre's Trump card it can be used more than once. Use Lysandre's Trump card when you alsready used your healing cards and when there is a need to retrieve last basic energies.

Once again, thanks a lot man! C: Im so glad to finally be apart of this amazing community!

Back