Missing promos

Pikachu6319

Scooby
So with XY on us, a little gap has come up. Does anyone know what BW promo 77 and 78 are supposed to be? Are we supposed to get these at some point? Does anyone know what's going on with these?

If it were from the league we would at least know what bw 77 and 78 were. I suppose they could have been skipped though I wish we knew why, it seems odd especially since they released 79 through 101.

I think the only other instance we've had of this kind of thing was when DP54 and 55 were released in French only but we never got anything like it.

If you find it, lmk. I should get those two. If not for those darn tropical winds and beach cards my promo sets would be complete.

My other concern is getting some of the BW promos from the 3-Pack Blisters, which TPCi stopped releasing in North America during the runs of Plasma Storm - Legendary Treasures for some reason (BW66, 67, 79, 85, 86, 97, and 98).

I am still looking for these...I'm also trying not to buy them from Europe as with the exchange and the shipping I would be paying too much money for the blisters...and the promos are also a little pricey on eBay the last time I checked...

Do not forget about X/Y jumbos. We got figures, and Europe got jumbos.

Luckily for me I'm not one hundred percent concerned about the jumbos, as I still haven't gotten the Dialga/Palkia and Darkrai/Cresselia jumbos. Or the Palkia and Dialga jumbos. Still, I have thought about trying to get them too.

As for the three pack blisters I've pretty much just swallowed my pride on those and ordered those from a sight in Europe http://www.chaoscards.co.uk/ because at least to me getting the promos were more important. It still doesn't change the fact we have no idea where, or even what, these missing promos are. I had thought they were regular plasma versions of Thundurus and Tornadus in Therian forme but of course there's no proof of that.

Back