Ruling Misprinted Card?

neohyper

Aspiring Trainer
My friend gave me her old Pokemon cards and I found this along with them.
6hienb5.jpg

If you look closely, you can see why I'm asking about it.
It's not perfectly centered in the border; it's off to the right side.
I was wondering, what exactly is this? I know it's a misprint, but does anyone have any info on it?

I tried to get the best picture I could with my phone's camera, let me know if you need another picture.

And it is a holofoil card.

It's hard to say anything cause the pic is so fuzzy. You sure it's not a fake? Even if it's real I don't see much value in it. A hardcore collector could be interested in it. I've seen two cards like that so far.

I've thoroughly inspected it, I'm sure it's not a fake. Also, the back of it is off-center just like the front.
Anyways, it's the same as any other Holographic Jungle Clefable, but it's off-center. That's the only difference.

Would you happen to know where I could get in touch with a hardcore collector?

it is not a fake i have it.
but if u not sure tear it
if it is white, black, white it is original

I once got one full pack of those, that problem only occured with the older sets tho. (base, jungle, fossil)
My guess would be that there was a small miscalculation in the timing of the printing press, so all images were a bit moved. I can assure you that it's not fake.

I've seen plenty of them too but only two in real life. The only bad thing about them is that if you play them in a deck you have to wear sleeves so the back of the card isn't showing.

A hardcore collector? E-bay ;)

I've got some like that (I'll take a photo of them one's of these days)
It's just a cutting error.
Meaning it wasn't cut on the (invisable) line.

I can't see the card and it is very blurry and hard to see but it looks like a misprint but it is really hard to tell.:)

Well, you don't need to see the text or anything. Just look at the border of the card and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Does it have a purple back? If it does then it is a fake because if you put the card on top of a real card you will be able to see the border of the real card. If it has a purple back hang on to it until you get a real card. The fake cards are about 1 inch or so smaller than the real cards.:)

-It's not a fake. I've been collecting for years and run into my fair share of fakes, I know their properties, and I know this isn't one.
-How can you not see what I'm talking about? Look at the way the card is positioned in the yellow border. Do you see how it's off to one side? That's what I'm talking about.
-Apparently it is somewhat rare, two other users said they've only encountered one or two in their career.

YUP ITS RIGHT THERE ARE A BUNCH OF MISPRINTED CARDS...

I GOT ONE FROM THE OFFICIAL STORE HERE... THE BORDER IS BIGGER THAN USUAL...
ITS AN OLD BASE SET TOO...

BUT I CAN't SHOW YOU because I SOLD THE CARD WAY BACK... 1998

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING ALL CAPS AS IT IS CONSIDERED SHOUTING.

THANK YOU :)

Back