Misprint tin?

I've never seen this before, not ever, if you don't open it, you maybe could get some money from it. :p

Blazing_Monkey said:
I've never seen this before, not ever, if you don't open it, you maybe could get some money from it. :p

I would never sell it. I collect misprints. I wonder how many other ones are like this?

If the shop owner sold that to you at normal price he made a mistake. =P

Wait did you find this at Alakazam? I think it's Uberdeformed and needs medical attention. What other misprints do you have?

Go Ubertomb.

Hmm...I've never seen one of these. I'm not sure what it's worth though. I have seen some other D/P tins mistakes, though.

Blazing_Monkey said:
Oh, ok then, just ignore my post then. :)

Are you sure it is not a fake rather than a misprint? I would open it to see if your cards look real but are fake. You may have a fake tin of cards and they may be worth nothing.:)

RiachuPwns said:

I got it for the normal price they sell them at, which is $15.

marinepika said:
Wait did you find this at Alakazam? I think it's Uberdeformed and needs medical attention. What other misprints do you have?

Go Ubertomb.

I found it at another shop. About my other misprints, I have about 10 pokemon misprints and 50+ really bad yugioh ones from when I used to play yugioh.

xxashxx said:
Blazing_Monkey said:

Are you sure it is not a fake rather than a misprint? I would open it to see if your cards look real but are fake. You may have a fake tin of cards and they may be worth nothing.:)

I'm sure it's real. I know the shop I got it from very well. I get most of my boxes from there. And he got it in a case of tins.(All the rest were all normal though)

You can easily see if a holo card is real from the metallic holo dots it has on the picture. So this is a real one.

SkittyOnWailord said:
RiachuPwns said:

I got it for the normal price they sell them at, which is $15.

marinepika said:

Go Ubertomb.

I found it at another shop. About my other misprints, I have about 10 pokemon misprints and 50+ really bad yugioh ones from when I used to play yugioh.

xxashxx said:
Blazing_Monkey said:

I'm sure it's real. I know the shop I got it from very well. I get most of my boxes from there. And he got it in a case of tins.(All the rest were all normal though)

Hmm weird. I wonder if it is an American card stack in a Japanese tin. I think Japan does their tins that way but I am not sure. That is the only possible thing that could have happened. Can someone clarify that is what happened. I have a funny feeling that is what happened.:)

xxashxx said:
Hmm weird. I wonder if it is an American card stack in a Japanese tin. I think Japan does their tins that way but I am not sure. That is the only possible thing that could have happened. Can someone clarify that is what happened. I have a funny feeling that is what happened.:)

That wouldn't explain why the window is over Empoleon's face. And the only Japanese tin I know of is the one with Pikachu*, Mewtwo* and the other 4 ex's and it's allot bigger.
They don't make many tins in Japan. And so far the only way to get Empoleon Lv.X in Japan is in a booster. There is no promo one yet.

Wow, Finally we have something Japan doesn't.

Any way, nice find. One day you might open it. If you do, please say if it was normal or had malfunctions.

Do you have a picture of it from the side?
It looks as though the lid might have been simply turned around before the window was punched...

Dude!! That is SWEET. Keep that thing, and when you're 80, sell it so you can get a chiropractor for a year!! Just kidding! That's amazing. I would wait until you're bored of looking at it, or just take the packs and leave the Lv.X guy in there. :p

SkittyOnWailord said:
xxashxx said:
That wouldn't explain why the window is over Empoleon's face. And the only Japanese tin I know of is the one with Pikachu*, Mewtwo* and the other 4 ex's and it's allot bigger.
They don't make many tins in Japan. And so far the only way to get Empoleon Lv.X in Japan is in a booster. There is no promo one yet.

Wow I did not know they did not have tins. Maybe it is a misprint. Anyway that is an odd make. It could just be a trial change or it was supposed to be prototype to just get the idea for them to make the tins but instead they did them the way they have now. If it is one of their prototypes that would be worth a lot.:)

Back