1. When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Mismagius Chimeco Deck

Discussion in 'PTCG Deck Garage' started by yukist, Dec 6, 2017.

1. yukist Aspiring Trainer
    yukist

it runs 10 psychic energy :3 full disruption
    [​IMG]

2. RisingRaichuu Aspiring Trainer
    RisingRaichuu

Advanced Member Member

Yes! Somebody believes in rogue decks!

yukist likes this.
  3. yukist Aspiring Trainer
    yukist

indeed :3

4. RisingRaichuu Aspiring Trainer
    RisingRaichuu

Advanced Member Member

By the way, why do you need to run 10 Psychic Energy? Surely that's a bit excessive. I would go:
    -2 Psychic Energy

+1 Team Flare Grunt
    +1 Draw Supporter/Lusamine

yukist likes this.
  5. Yohei Shogo13
    Yohei

Hmmm, looks nice, but i would prefer -2 Psy Energy -1 Crushing hammer in favor of a 4th Sycamore and 2 Float Stones.

yukist likes this.
  6. yukist Aspiring Trainer
    yukist

mmm yeah i added 2 floats and replaced the counter energies, keldeo and cobalion for 1 more chimecho and 1 wicke- 1 lusamine
    i run 10 energies because several times i got 2 energy priced :'c and needed so hard :C
    i had a good match against garde, im looking to test it against a metagross at locals lets have faith :')

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  7. Yohei Shogo13
    Yohei

gl, share your results.

8. RisingRaichuu Aspiring Trainer
    RisingRaichuu

Advanced Member Member

I really hope this works! If so, I'll almost certainly play it at a Cup! I think the main problem with this deck is Chimecho's low damage output. A way to increase this would be great...

9. yukist Aspiring Trainer
    yukist

yeah :/ i modified the deck and garde and goli couldnt do anything XD buuuuuuuuuuuuut ninetales zoroark can counter the chaos wheel dats the only downside :C went 2/2 won against goli/zoroark and garde but lose against 2 zoroark ninetales :C

10. RisingRaichuu Aspiring Trainer
    RisingRaichuu

Advanced Member Member

Which list did you use?

11. DragonFang101 Dragon-type Pokemon Traier
    DragonFang101

Chimecho's neat, but it really should be a 1-of in any rogue deck you're running. It isn't powerful enough to be a main Pokemon in the deck. I think the Mismagius is a good dea though

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?