• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Mimikyu GX!!

vyolet127

Aspiring Trainer
Okie! So I wanted to make a deck of one of my favourite Pokémon! And when I heard there was a GX of Mimikyu, I dropped everything and started Deck Making!! This is a very bare rough draft. I need help with this one!!
Translation of the card... (As it is a Japenese Exclusive...)

Team Rocket's Mimikyu GX. HP 170
(1 Psychic) Mumble: 20
(2 Psychic, 1 Colourless) Ghost (Shadow) Claw: 90+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 more damage.
(3 Psychic) Disguise GX: 100
Prevent all effects of attack, including damage, done to this Pokémon during your opponent's next turn. (You can't use more than one GX attack in a game.)

List__
4 Mimikyu GuR
4 Team Rocket's Mimikyu GX

4 Mystery Energy
9 Psychic Energy

2 Dimensional Valley
1 Po Town
1 Brigette
3 Lillie
4 Shauna
4 Professor Sycamore
1 Here Comes Team Rocket!
1 Team Rocket's Handiwork

4 Nest Ball
4 Red Card
2 Roller Skates
4 Wishful Baton
1 Vs Seeker
3 Enhanced Hammer
4 Crushing Hammer

Strategy is clearly Stall for Dayz!! Mimikyu GX is okay... So you have to support it!! Dont let it get hit, thoigh the GX attack can save you once. Clearly, I need more stalling!! I feel like Milling woth more Handiwork could also be helpful...
I'm super open to suggestions!! Thankies!!

Hate to break it to you, but we probably won't get the Ash V. Team Rocket Deck outside of Japan

If you like the GX attack, Toxapex GX has the same attack, but more damage and the same energy cost.

Back