• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

MimeWorld (H/S on)

Robot

HOENN CONFIRMED
Sorry if this isn't very good, it's my first deck.

Pokemon: 19

2 Mime Jr (CoL)
2-2 Slowking (H/S)
4-2-4 Gengar (TR)
1 Mr Mime (CoL)
2 Spiritomb (TR)

T/S/S: 26

4 Dual Ball
4 Rare Candy
4 Pokemon Communication
4 Junk Arm
3 Lost World
2 Juniper
2 Oak's New Theory
3 Seeker
2 Switch
4 Defender

Energy: 12

10 Psychic
2 Rescue

STRATEGY:

Get out Mime Jr. and Slowking as fast as possible. Also set up the Lost World Stadium. From there, use Slowking to see your opponent's top 3 cards in their deck. If you find a Pokemon, put it second. On your next turn, retreat or switch Slowking with Mime Jr. Use his attack, sending the Pokemon to the Lost Zone. Gengar can be used to send Pokemon faster just in case you can't use Mime Jr.

-4 Zangoose (not needed)
-2-2 Slowking (You only need 1, max 2)
-3 Mr Mime (You only need 1, maximum.)

After taking those out, you should add some more stuff like supporters. Take out the two double colorless energy, they aren't needed. Take out 1-2 Lost World for Twins; add 2-3 Professor Oaks new Theory...

A good strategy is to use Seeker. What you can do, is you can use seeker to force them to pick up a pokemon into their hand, and then hurl into darkness that pokemon. This is really powerful when combined with Spiritomb from Triumphant - if they have no pokemon in their hand, force them to have pokemon :D

So,

-4 Zangoose
-2 DCE
-4 (slowpoke/slowking)
-3 Mr Mime
-1 Lost World
-2 Switch

+2 Twins
+2 Spiritomb TR
+3 Seeker
+3 Professor Oak's New Theory
+4 Pokemon Communication
+2 Junk Arm

This will speed up your deck a lot. I just wondered how you ever got slowking out without any pokemon communication :p

One final comment is that 14 psychic energy is more than enough. You could afford to take 4-5 out.

Thanks. I'll edit the list in a bit. But also, I forgot to put in the Rare Candies for Gengar. What should I replace for those? The extra energy?

Yea 10 Psychic should suffice, so max out your Rare Candies. Defenders and Rescue energy will be nice as well.

Pokemon (19)
2 Mime Jr
2-2 Slowking
4-2-4 Gengar
1 Mr Mime
2 Spiritomb

(29)
4 Dual Ball
4 Rare Candy
4 Pokemon Communication
4 Junk Arm
3 Lost World
2 Juniper
2 Oak's New Theory
3 Seeker
2 Switch
4 Defender

Energy (12)
10 Psychic
2 Rescue

Stick a Defender on a Gengar and you can hurl for 2 turns guaranteed, plus with Mr Mime you can tell see if you opponent has what it takes to KO the Gengar, so you can play the appropriate number of Defenders. Stick a Rescue Energy on when you know for sure you'll get knocked out, and recycle the Gengar line.

Also consider a Mismagius UL tech to save energies. Could be clunky with the Slowking already in though.

Thanks everybody. Updated the decklist. Any other improvemnets that I would need?

very nice first attempt.

-2 PONT
+2 mime jr.

mime jr is your starter which means you will need a high quantity if you want to start with it.

I would add Mr Mime back in.

1. Incase one is prized
2. If you trick reveal and see no pokemon, you can drop your spiritomb and spooky whirlpool. Then use Trick reveal again to see if the shuffle gave you anything back. Avoids wasting a hurl when you need to get as many pokemon in the LZ as quickly as possible

Back