• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Miasma Wind (Leafeon, Espeon Prime, Blaziken & Roserade)

ampharos356

Begone Lost World...
UPDATE 9
This is my final deck list i will be running in States. Thanks ALOT to Ahiro! He helped me out alot! He's awesome go check him out Thanks Ahiro! (No no no My friend, credit to you :D!) Also Thanks to Pokemunkulys for helping out alot also! You guys both helped out alot! So I better win States :p
Pokemon-22
4-3-1/1/1 Leafeon X, Espeon MD (UD Leafeon, RR Eevee, UD Eevee)
1-1-1 Blaziken
2-2 Roserade (UL)
2 Unown Return
2 Uxie
1 Azelf

Trainers/Supporters-21
3 Bebes
3 Pokemon Communication
1 PONT
4 BTS
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Fisherman
2 Seeker
1 Luxery Ball
2 Energy Exchanger

Energies- 16
4 Rainbow Energies
5 Grass Energies
3 Psychic Energies
4 Rescue energy

Strategy- Start out with Eevee RR to find Leafeon and leafeon x or eevee UD to find other basic pokemon, Use bebes to find Roserade and Blaziken and use BTS, attach a Rainbow or different energy to Roserade and use Blaziken. so i can hit with 50, 100 or 150 damage!!! Espeon for 20+ HP and Shaymin for 40+ HP so my Leafeon is basically unstoppable Tell me what you think!! Thanks

RE: Miasma Wind (Leafeon, Shaymin, Houndoom & Roserade)

Actually I'm pretty sure Ahiro's is Miasma Sun, and the attack on Leafeon is Miasma Wind...also you're missing Houndoom. I'd reduce the line of Sunflora to 1-1, as it still isn't too hard to get out, and not all of your Pokemon are Grass type.

Soooooo finally there's another Leaferade! Lol yes, mine is Miasma Sun, and is also true that he posted this idea long time ago (I dunno who thinked the idea first... well, that doesn't care). This idea is very different of what I'm running.

About my suggestions, you should use Smeargle (I run Togetic because I don't have Spiritomb neither Smeargle...) because Spiritomb locks you of using premier balls and communications.

Also, I agree with Pokemunkulys, you should took out 1 line of sunflora, and add Houndoom. If you're going to run a stage 2 burn tech, use Blaziken PL, not Magmortar. You'll need to add SSU or Seeker to use Magmortar's burn, with Blaziken you only have to activate the pokepower!

And you're using Shaymin Lv. X's attacks, right? That's my only explanation of running DCE.

Oh, maybe you'll find Unown HS useful... but I don't think that you have enough space, though.

Hope it helped, and good luck with the deck!

Lol Ahiro:

Dark Sonic J said:
But Magmorter in a stage one deck doesn't make this deck compatible IMO.
XFlameMasterX said:
Um..Magmortar is a stage 1....

You aren't the first one to make this mistake recently. =P

Yeah, I'd remove the Double Colorless Energy as well. Probably ditch the Premier Ball and Pokemon Communication if you are in fact going to be using Spiritomb.

Oh, right, it's a stage 1 xD Nevermind, if he's not going to use Houndoom, I think Blaziken PL is better than Magmortar for burn tech. Sorry for the mistake xD

And I agree with you again, Pokemunkulys, he should swap the DCE and the trainers for other supporters.

@Pokemunkulys: I was thinking the exact same thing....>__>
Anyways, I don't think Sunflora is needed at all, since, not all of the Pokemon in this deck are grass, and it's easier to set each one up individually. Plus, it just wastes bench space once you have the 1-2 grass Pokemon set up that you need.

I also think there are better starters than Spiritomb, especially since trainer locking yourself is harmful, especially when you have a lot of trainers to use. I think it's easier to start with Eevee MD, and call for a crapton of Eevees, and set up from there. Unown Q isn't a bad play if you want to get your Eevee or whatever other Pokemon you use to set up outta there for free, and neither is Unown RETURN, which can get back all your Rainbows from Roserade.

If you insist on using Spiritomb, or it's all you have for a setup Pokemon, take Pokemunkulys' advice and ditch some of your trainers that you won't be able to use at the beginning. Otherwise VileGar will just make Applesauce out of you.

Talking about starters.... maybe Jirachi RR? You can use twice the supporter you have in play, and when it knocks out you can search 1 card from your deck. Add some Twins for took 3 cards with Jirachi's pokepower. Tell me if it is a good idea, because that's what I wanted to modify in my deck xD

he he Oops wow i was dumb enough to put houndoom prime in the title but forgot to put the card in the real deck :D I'm not sure about the whole Jirachi idea but i will play test it. But what should i take out.

Pokemon
3-3-1 Leafeon X (UD Leafeon, RR Eevee, MD Leafeon X)
1-1 Shaymin X (126/127 Platinum)
2-2 Sunflora
2-2 Houndoom (UD)
2-2 Roserade (UL)
2 Uxie (LA)
1 Azelf

Trainers/Supporters
3 Bebes
2 Pokemon Communication
2 PONT
2 BTS
1 Premier Balls
2 Interviewers Question
1 Luxury Ball
2 Pokemon Collector
4 poké healer +

Energies
4 Rainbow Energies
9 Grass Energies
2 Psychic Energies

ampharos 356 i like your vids on youtube.com
@1pedrozaum

Hey man Thanks! is that what you think i should I the deck list i should use

VERY SMALL BUMP!
Updated Deck! All help and advice is needed!

-1 Interviewer's Questions
-1 Premier Ball
-1 Fisherman
+3 Seeker

-2 Smeargle UD
+1 Unown Q MD
+1 Unown RETURN HS

More Roserade abusability.

Don't you think that would be a little many lines with one card? because then you have a lesser and lesser chance of getting it. and i already thought there were too many families of pokemon (I'm not to sure because i had a deck with too many families and i did terrible with it). I don't know? could someone help me with that desision. But thanks for the idea i will think about it (Also i'm not sure about seeker cause it seems quite a few people play LostGar). And Ahiro I need your input cause your deck seems really succesful (Also what did you choose houndoom or blaziken?) Thanks
Anyone else want to help cause that would be awesome!

I'd run some Rescue energies since Leafeon is a bit frail and can die quick, so you want to get it back asap.

I personally run 1 Espeon MD for hp boost it works great with rescue because you my think you're wastin an eevee on espeon and not on the focus of the deck, ( Which is leafeon), but with a rescue energy attached to an active leafeon and espeon md on the bench if and when leafy gets knocked you can just get it back without thinking "darn it, i wasted an eevee on espeon. now i only have 2 or 1 left..."

I'm still torn between which burn tech to run, Magmortor is good because i guarantees you a burn, but after that hopefully you have a way to get em back and a BTS. Also you need to add cards like seeker and ssu when those card could be used for something better. Houndoom is fine, flippy but it can always have a chance to burn and can be a counter to gengar but youll need to waste rainbow or add some dark energies. Blaziken is a stage 2 but can always burn which is fantastic but its a stage 2.... it can probably be good against steelix, the bane of this deck, or dialga but im not sure because i dont remember if its attacks are good enough.

It's all up to personal preference in my opinion, i personally think houndoom a better burn tech.

I also think you should take out Shaymin X, i mean setting up 2 lvl x's?! it might get cumbersome. I'd also take out sunflora which i feel is only suited to pure grass decks or grass decks like jumpluff that are stage 2's.

HIH

(Hope I Helped)

Ok I REALLY like the idea of rescue energies and espeon MD! but i think i will just keep the Shaymin X it also helps with HP cause it gives each grass 40+ HP so i will keep that. Also i think i prefer Houndoom cause i already need to buy a couple cards and i already have houndoom. I'm really not sure about taking out sunflora?! Because i know it's not all grass type but what if i needed a leafeon or leafeon X and i don't have a search card and look theres Sunflora!!! I need other peoples opinion on that one. But other wise i like the ideas! Thanks

@ampharos356 I'm REALLY SORRY that I didn't reply before, I've been away of the computer for almost 2 days, lol.

First thing: Which burn tech I choosed? I choosed Blaziken (at the moment). I know that some guys like.... (Urgh, I don't remember the names right now...) said that Blaziken will make the deck unconsistently, but it worked awesome. I had Blaziken in some matches in the prizes, but It was also helpful when I took it... I mean, 150 without flipping any coin??? Come on! Also Blaziken works great because it's the best fire counterattack against Steelix Prime (which is the only deck that Leaferade becomes completely useless). Yeah you have to sacrifice 2 rainbows, but you will have an OHKO against Steelix with no problem. It's a faster solution than attach 8 or more energies to Roserade for do 160 damage.

Also, It's highly recommended to use Rescue Energies (oooohhhh, I want a lot of those....), and lucky you that you have Leafeon Lv. X! If you have problems building, maybe you can change Sunflora with Sableye... or another Starter. I'm using Togetic (it's not the best starter, but it's what I have) and it's working perfectly. I recommend you doing a combo with a donk (I think that it's called like that... when you let a pokemon die) starter and Twins, for searching 2 cards.

Test it with the redshark, it's a good tool! You can also PM me if you want, maybe I can give you some advices with this deck (and maybe you can advice me too).

Thats fine Ahiro, Ok well i guess im gonna add 2 Blaziken and 2 Rare candies. I guess I should just get rid of Sunflora line and add rescue energy. also are you going to use espeon? I'm not sure about that card yet? Also with jirachi i'm not quite understanding why you would put him in? I don't get detour do you get to use a supporter your turn and then use it again when you play that attack? I think i will stick with Smeargle. I'm not sure bout my deck now? Help me out people (Lets try and get more posts then Ahiros did!) :D

I'm using Espeon Prime because:
1. I don't have Espeon MD =P
2. Works against psychic weak decks.
3. Has more HP.
4. It isn't weak to fire, so with fire decks I build Leafeon and Espeon.

But I don't use it in all the matches, except if the opponent hast psychic weak pokemon (I love to do 310 damage xD) and if it is a fire deck. I recommend it only if you have it and you want to make some experiments with your deck.
Now, talking about Espeon MD... maybe (and only maybe) you will find it more easy for build because you don't depend of a Level Max for levelling up in the bench (comparing with Landmin Lv. X), but, when talking about HP boost, I recommend you Landmin Lv. X, because it's +40 HP and to all you leaf type pokemon (Roserade and Leafeon). If you don't run any other eeveelution, I think that Landmin Lv. X it's better. Not only for what I said before, but also because you'll have 1 more Leafeon, instead of using Eevee for evolving into Espeon MD.

...that's my opinion. :)

Ok Ahiro. Thanks for the advice I like it, Also how do you think my deck is now that i got rid of a couple things?

Hey, no prob! I'm glad it helped.
The decklist looks pretty good to me :) oh, if you run Azelf you could also change the Blaziken line to 1-1-1, but it's just an opinion.

You tested it with redshark? Or with someone else?

Back