Mewtwo EX-Mewtwo comparison.

Doomdesirer

Stardoom warrior
Okay So today I am comparing two cards. Mewtwo EX from XY BREAKthrough, and Mewtwo from Legendary Treasures.
XY8_EN_61.png

These two cards are pathetically similar. I will start with the fact that weakness and retreat cost are the same, as well as energy cost and base damage for the two moves. The EX got a 50 HP buff, understandable, as that is normally what happens with EXes, but other than that and the effects of the moves, these two cards are the exact same. They got rid of the Energy loss effect from the second move and gave a decent effect to the first.
The effect of photon wave is really the only thing I admire about Mewtwo EX from XY BREAKthrough. But my favorite mewtwo card? That goes to M-Mewtwo Y EX
images
This move took X ball from Mewtwo EX (LTR or DEX)upload_2015-9-30_17-31-9.jpegand put it on steroids. Not to mention the really nice HP buff to 210, I would have liked at least 220, but hey, still my fave.

images
M-Mewtwo X EX really does not look like it will see a lot of play. This awkward energy combo might work well in a combo with maybe Primal Groudon? I dunno.

This one, I am not a hundered percent certain on. The artwork is freaking amazing though. The first attack is good late game if you have all the energy on your field, And the second, Oh boy, I will see a lotta use of that one, particularly if mewtwo is horribly wrecked and you got lysandre. Anyway, that is my two cents.

Back