• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Mewmarch (Mew EX / Joltik / Pumpkaboo)

Lucian_Lane

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 17
  • 3 Mew EX
  • 4 Pumpkaboo
  • 4 Joltic
  • 4 Lampent
  • 1 Jirachi EX
  • 1 Mr Mime
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 35
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 1 Shauna
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 Teammates
  • 4 Compressor
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Bicycle
  • 3 Muscle Band
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 1 Computer Search
  • 1 Town Map
  • 3 Trainers Mail
  • 3 Dimensional Valley
  • 1 Startling Megaphone
Energy: 8
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
  • 4 Psychic Energy
Strategy:

By now I'd think everyone knows what this deck does. But if people are unclear its all about the 9 magic night marchers being in the discard pile or at least 8 and a muscle band to do 180.

I'm just looking for suggestions as to how I may be able to improve it the megaphone is in there because of the annoying megas/primals (mainly rayquaza and groudon) as its nice for them to lose a turn shauna over N because N is horrible (IMO)

But please feel free to give me any ideas or feedback as its always welcome :)

Id say the list is spot on. I would maybe even drop the Shauna all together maybe put in another teamates since everything has low hp. Or go up a Lysandre because hitting a Ray or MegaRay for weakness with Joltik is a thing of beauty. I actually have a question for you, do you think the deck can survive rotation? Iknow nothing has been confirmed but id be willing to bet that Mew EX rotates which sucks for alot of decks so im curious if there is a build currently that can stay as strong?

Firstly sorry for this essay lol but its informative :D

I know what you mean about Shauna and I did try both the teammates and the Lysandre before roaring skies came out with the trainers mail being proxied and I found teammates at 2 to be a bit heavy (it may sound weird) but I found it incredibly hard to hit anything I need without Shauna at times you need more than 2 specific cards Lysandre at 2 is kinda bad as if you get N'd that Lysandre you draw could've saved you if it was a Shauna

With the rotation I think that the deck can survive it will be harder to use without mew and you'll have to rely mainly on 2 hits which is a tall order but with the aid of Ace trainer in the right number it can turn the game around as well as a few of unknowns but I'd like to wait until the rotation hits and bandit ring has been fully revealed because you never know what we can get :)

Last edited:
Yep i totally hear you on that i bet honestly Shaymins will keep the deck at the very least very fast. Its a shame no pun intended that shaymins are so pricy as they will help almost every deck. But with things like trainers mail and such i think it can stay fast. Maybe there will be a new copy attack ex. fingers crossed lol

Shaymin might help after rotation but I feel that M-latios/bats will see so much play when they're more common in people's decks that's a big reason night march may die but I think if they make another attack copier it probably won't be as good as mew maybe like a dark type pokemon with a weird energy cost to even things out a bit

Back