• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

MewLockGar (Mew/Vileplume/Gengar)

solprps

Respect My Authoritah!!!!!
Hey everybody you guys may recognize this deck a little bit
this use to be a MewLock+Mismagius deck but my fiance wanted me to change it for her
So here we go:

MewLockGar
Psychic, Grass, & Dark

Pokemon-21
4 Mew Prime
3-2-2 Vileplume
2-2 Zoroark (Foul Play)
2 Gengar Prime
1 Muk UD
1 Crobat Prime
1 Mr. Mime
1 Cleffa

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums-25
4 Twins
4 Collector
4 PONT
4 N
2 Elm
1 Flower Shop Lady
2 Rare Candy
2 Communication
2 Lost World

Energy-14
11 Psychic
3 DCE

Strategy:
Some of this stuff I'm sure is pretty obvious for anybody that is familiar with a MewLock/Gar deck
So I will go through the kinda unfamiliar things as i see them.
This deck is mainly going for an LZ win but it can also go for KO's if it has to

Muk/Crobat: these are great things to See Off with Mew. Crobat is an awesome tech cause of its only 1 energy for both of its attacks. Muk lets me drag something up from the back row cause i can't use catcher with vileplume

Mr. Mime: Lets me see their hand so I don't waste a turn Hurling nothing when i could have done something else

Zoroark: This is to take out Dragons and other high HP stuff with good attacks (ie Cobalion/Tornadus) even with Eviolites on a Dragon i can take it out. T1 Mew Sludge Drag, Poison and Confuse T2 retreat to Zoroark Foul Play Blue Flare/Bolt Strike Knock Out on pass back by Poison damage

4 Twins: Neccasary cause i'm never really taking prizes so i can abuse them bad :)

4 N: Cause i'm never taking prizes its pretty much makeing my PONT count 8. also if i know they don't got a Pokemon in hand i can try to make them draw into one.

Flower Sop Lady: Pretty much makes my Mew count 7 :) and Energy count 14 Psychic :)

DCE: Mainly for Zoroark but in desperation i can attach it to a Mew with Psychic Energy so i can hit with Pester

Thanks for looking

this is a great idea i would recommend taking out maybe a gengar i can see why you run to incase of it getting prized and maybe one collector becouse you should be able to get a full bench by using one or two of them the thired towards end game. i would recommend puting in one more of the vilplume to make it a 3-2-3 or the basic wich everone it is then put in another flower shop lady or cleffa in place of the collector.
hope that this helps with your deck.

For playing a long time mewperior last year, I think you must drive your deck with 3 gengar.
If you start with gengar in prizes and hand, you need another one to use mew's see off during your first turn.

Well I do see the point of having 3 Gengars but in my eyes that is just hwasting alot of space that's why I run so much hand refreshers and the communications. For now I'm guna stock with two but ill keep it in mind

if i decide to do jumpluff i'd have to put in grass or Rainbow energy which aint really something i wana do
the strategy of this deck is to mainly go for an LZ win, Crobat/Zoroark are in there for just in case that strategy breaks down. For that strategy i absolutly need my mr. mime so i can see what they have in their hand before i try to waste a turning Hurling nothing. and with the Vileplume i can only run 1 cause he can't get catchered

This deck only runs 3 evolutions. PETM is not needed in this list and I think Cheren/Sage's Training. I would:
-2 PETM
-2 N
+4 Cheren

Elm is to set up my vileplume as fast as possible. I also like N in here cause its almost always a PONT for me but maybe a judge or worse for them. I might put in some cherens just cause with only 1 FSL I can't get much back

Also considering seeker but idk what to take out

Back