• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mewdiculous

GlowstikNinja

Sith Marauder
Pokemon : 16
Mewtwo EX [4]
Reuninlus (Damage swap) [2-2-2]
Gardevoir [2-2-2]

Energy: 16
rescue [2]
DCE [4]
{P} [10]

T/S/S 28
Pokemon center [2]
Cilan [2]
Team Rocket's Trickery [2]
Pokemon Collector [3]
PONT [4]
Rare Candy [3]
Level ball [2]
Poke communication [2]
Max Potion [3]
Super Rod [2]
Eviolite [3]

STRATEGY:
Mewtwo for hard hits. Reuniclus swaps Damage to keep Mewtwo alive longer, and heal with potions and Poke-Center.

Ideas, suggestions welcome!
:)[/color]

If that's your strategy, I suggest Max Potion instead of potions, lets you heal all of your damage. Downside is that you need to discard energies, however you can just move damage counters to a pokemon without energies. Maybe throw in a seeker as an alternative way of healing? I've won a handful of games by using seeker early on when my opponent only has 2 pokemon (1 active, 1 benched) and I go in for the KO. Seems like that strategy would work great for you, mewtwo does some pretty good early game damage for its energy costs.

Also, instead of Rocky Helmet, why not eviolite? Helps you tank even further.

And instead of IQ, I prefer Cilan. Cilan is a lot more reliable. A lot. Although, it won't let you grab your DCE that you might need.

I made a few changes, thanks!
I had thought about the Max Potion, but was unsure.
I'm not too sold on the Seeker Idea, seems way too conditional to me...
:)

I see one major flaw in your strategy, how are you going to keep your reuniclus on the bench? Other than that I see no problems.

It might not be needed it can retreat for one {P} or attack (30+ 10 for each energy attached to the defending Poke) for 2 {P} if Gardevoir is benched...
Plus I'd way rather loose a Reuniculus than a Mewtwo...lol

Gardevoir and reuniclus are going to be OHKOd easily with catcher, and it will not survive. Reuniclus is only good with trainer lock, and gardevoir can be a big weakness because it can be OHKOd and catchered easily.

Back