• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

MewCario (Provincials)

deepcr0w

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 24

3-3 Lucario CoL
4 Relicanth CoL
4 Mew Prime
2-1 Absol G X
2 Uxie
1 Azelf
1 Machamp SF
1 Jumpluff HS
1 Umbreon UD
1 Lucario GL

Energies: 12

4 Rainbow Energy
4 Double Colourless
4 Darkness

T/S/S: 24

2 BTS
2 Snowpoint Temple
2 Expert Belt
2 Pokemon Communication
3 Pokemon Collector
4 Bebe's Search
4 Pokemon Rescue
2 Twins
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Seeker

General strategy:

Start with Relicanth, to power up Lucario. No more than 4, ebelt him, and hit for a consistent 130 damage. If against SP, Lost Zone an Umbreon UD for Mew to stall and Machamp SF to be Machamp SF. Jumpluff being the Machamp counter.

And now for when I face Lostgar. Power up Absol G for a OHKO against Gengar prime, use his attack to discard Pokemon cards in my hand.
My other biggest threat will likely be Scizor Prime.

Looking to tech in a Lucario GL for Machamp and Pre-HGSS cards.

Anyways, suggestions other than that?

Careful with this strategy. If you go against LostGar and you have a few pokemon in the lost zone, say even if it's only 2-3, they could win with just 1 PGX drop and 1 good Hurl Into Darkness.

If I run into a Lostgar deck, I discard a trainer or two (IE, expert belt) to draw 3 cards with Relicanth, then focus my efforts on getting out a Absol G to combat Gengar Prime.

I run mew toolbox quite a bit. And I love lucario because he has alot of potencial, but what you could try is letting mew use the DCE and use luc's attack. It would mean BTS isnt needed and neither would the riolu. And lucario being in the lost zone also adds extra damage to the attack. If lost gar really scares you, maybe trainer lock is the way to go to prevent them playing lost zone itself. Also while relicanth gives draw power and costs less energy, dont dismiss absol prime because it's damage imput is alot better than anything relicanth can brag about. But again it goes to personal preference, draw power is very helpful but absol prime helps with the damage.

I like the deck list. Hope these suggestions help :D

I'd have to ebelt and have a snow point temple up to have Mew at 100 HP
Lucario has 110 with Ebelt.
I dunno, I prefer Mew, but I can totally use that strat if needed. Never thought of it. Pretty ingenious.

I was thinking of Absol Prime, but getting 4 Absol Primes along with 4 Mews. D:
I might proxy it out at league, but I do like a Relicanth Start. Especially since its weakness is Grass.

yes I do agree, relicanth has a start. But getting absols/mews and relicanth are easy because they are basics and can be searched out with pokemon collector on first turn which happens more often than not. Relicanth vs absol prime debate is all down to preferance because I think neither are worse than the other, I run absol prime to stop gengar but since you have absol g lvl X it might not be worth worrying about although maybe absol prime would be a better idea than absol G because it does what you aim to do while always killing gengar prime! maybe run a bit of both, but that may not be consistent but worth a test or two. snowpoint is a huge asset for this deck, because mews weakness is it's hp, you could run the route of using contest hall which is great for decks with basics and can get E-belt but it is more the gamblers card. also again I cant stress how useful trainer-lock could be if lost gar becomes really popular. Because people usually wouldnt play lost world until they are ready to win incase it gets replaced with a different stadium. And so they can have BTS up for as long as possible. So while vileplume cripples your opponent from winning, it also hurts yourself aswell so be careful, also if you did run that path, 1-1-1 is a very vunerable idea because if one of them gets lost zoned by an early gengar prime, you would have no hope of getting the trainerlock.

This deck has huge potential and the combos are neally endless. I hope these ideas help!

Nice deck, I think i'll make something similar soon (if i get lucario..).

I would suggest taking out 2 pokemon rescue for 1 palmer's contribution it rescues more pokemon/energy and works under trainer lock. And then 1 lucario GL to help vs machamp and others.

Take out
2 pokemon rescue

put in
1 palmer's contribution
1 lucario gl

The thing with Absol Prime though is you would be helping Lostgar out by lost zoning Pokemon. You'd want avoid putting Pokemon in your lost zone at all costs when up against LostGar. That is why I think Absol GX would be a better choice for a deck like this as you can steam roll through anything Lostgar puts up as long as you have cards to discard in your hand. Using Lucario's attack through Mew is not a bad idea either. The only deck this deck will really struggle against is DialgaChomp but I guess Lucario can attempt to topple it.

Yeah, I can afford to lose some Pokemon Rescues. THat's a pretty good change.

ANd SuperSonic,you took the words right from my brain, and transcribed them to the internet before I could.
I think I'll have trouble with most SP decks. Well, moreso any Chomp variants.

Wow... this deck looks pretty good! I think you could spare a dark for lucario gl like you wanted or since mew has free retreat seeker to get him back and start hitting again with a benched mew. also lucario can be cut down to a 3-3 line and you can take out a some rescue. Maybe put in more seeker for those and some more snowpoint temple. The deck idea is amazing so you just have to get your list perfect.

Yeah, was talking about it at League today.
I think I'll take out 1-1 Lucario for the GL and the Palmer's.

Got me 2 Mew's and 2 Japanese Lucarios (For free)
Can almost put this together and start testing it out.

Probably can take out a dark for a Snowpoint, and Seeker. I dunno, I like the 4 P Rescues for consistency sake, but I guess we'll see how it plays out at league in the next few weeks. (Got a lot of Meta decks there, so we'll see)

Back