• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Metagross/Scizor Prime

squirtel211

Aspiring Trainer
3-2-2 Metagross
2-2-1 Aggron
3-2 Umbreon (one regular umbreon and one prime)
2-1 Scizor Prime
1 Absol Prime
2 Sableye
1 Mawile

24 Total Pokemon

3 Bebe's Search
2 Interviewer's Questions
1 Emcee's Chatter
1 Black Belt
1 Volkner's Philosophy
1 Sage's Training
1 Underground Expedition
1 Twins
1 Professor Elm's Training
1 Copycat
2 Pokemon Communication
2 Switch
1 Alph Lithograph
1 Expert Belt

19 T/S Total

10 {M} Energies
1 Special {M}
5 {D} Energies
1 Rainbow Energy

17 Energies Total

Strategy is to get Metagross out as quickly as possible, I also like to have Scizor Prime out on the bench getting stacked with energies. Scizor is also good because it prevents damage dealt to it be any opponent with special energies attached. Absol Prime is also good if it is my active pokemon, although i lose a pokemon to the lost zone if i attack, its Poke-Body deals damage to any pokemon the opponent lays on their bench.

Problem is, is that you are mixing many Pokemon that might not comprehend. For example, Absol and Scizor. Whats the stratagey? And the mix with Aggron and Umbreon isnt nessescary. I understand the Scizor Prime and Metagross from LA fright? So you can honestly do this -
- Remove All Aggron
- Remove All Umbreon
-Add 2 Skamory
- Remove Alph (Not the best)
- Add 2 Poffesor Oaks New Theory
- Remove both Volkners, Sages, and Emcees and beef up your Proffesor Elms line
- Add 1 to 2 Uxies for drawing ability
- Add 3 more Special metals - Remove all dark energies
-Add 1 Uknown Q to retreat for free, Swtich may not always work but it is useful, I recommend Warp Point
-Add another Black Belt
-Add maybe 2-3 Broken Time Spaces
-Finally, add a E-Belt and Beef up your scizor line (4-3) or (3-2). Also, remove all of those little things (Underground, Interviewers (You got enough energy, trust me), Volkners and more) AND ADD IN LUCIAN's ASSIGNMENT! This card allows you to move as many energy to one pokemon to another. Say if your scizor is about to die, just use this Supporter and get another one set up
-I reccomend rare candies ;3

I am not bashing or anything, but this should DRASTICALLY help this deck. I play agianst my friend with this deck and it runs perfect, and I am basically telling you his list. Take this advice from a skilled Luxpluff player, I faced this deck alot ;3

P.S. Pm me if you want to be friends or want help with this deck. If you give me your Skype, I can help you alot out and also, remove the dark energies ;3

That would be me, lol. Anyway, Black Belt erves no purpose as you will be hitting for massive damage. 3-3 is the best Scizor line, but I run Umby instead of Metagross LA. They are both great in many situtations, but you need to run one or the other. Actually, Ruins of Alph may be helpful(I do not run it) in Luxchomp matchups, having to attach another energy or EB just to kill a Lux is very risky, but I run Conductive Quarry(SF) to get those metals back.

The only problem is, this is all i have o work with ATM, i dont get new cards very often(no job)

Oh and even though its mixed, this deck works very well, i beat my cousins SP deck that is excellent.

Scizor beats SP anyway. With the sp. energies they run, it is close to impossible for them to win. DGX is your biggest threat, however.

But if you are having trouble buying these cards, consider trading online, but trollandtoad.com and ebay are really good for buying singles. With the hanges, this deck should be solid and consistent overall.

Nuhuh Yoshi-Noob ;3. How bout that BlazChomp? He burns my lil Jumpluffs, but I mass attack his face after Bright Lookin him.

Well, I meant in sp decks, Dialga G X is your biggest threat. But Glalie AR can be easily teched in with other stuff like BTS and DCE. But my question is: What metagame is in your area?

@ClownS: I'm less of a noob than you. <3

Back