Member 2 Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.N.A

Aspiring Trainer
I was just wondering... how do u change from a J member to a regular member?

By posting. The more posts you have the higher your ranking goes.

Also, you can change your status to whatever you want. Just go:
User CP > Edit Profile > New Custom User title

Then put in what you want it to say.

Moderators are chosen to the admins accord and must show great skill in what they do....thats why Kyp chose my on croftminster for both Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!

When this forum started, mods were chosen based on if I knew them beforehand and how active they were in the commenting system. Any mods chosen in the future will be because they have great talent and contribute.

Also, you automatically do not become a mod if (a) You ask to be one (b) You purposely suck up to me (there is a difference between being nice and being nice for alternative motives) (3) You are evil. I like people who are nice and who complement me out of the goodness of their heart, but what I cannot stand is someone who is nice only to gain something out of it.

Not like I am anyone you should be sucking up to, but you get the idea of what I am saying.

Hmmm...ok..can I please be a global moderator? I am very active, and i have credentials to prove my worth. Im administrator for my own forums, and have been for another forum once. I am Pokemon moderator and Yu-Gi-oh! moderator for the Croftminster games forum, so i do have experience. Whilst I havent been active in the past, I am now. Let me know

Regards
Lionheart

Absolutely not. Never ask me again. You did not even know who "Manaphy" was, which is pretty sad.

ok...sorry...no need to tell me off. I havent been updated as such...too much stuff lately...now I can check stuff out...solved all issues and now I have much more time on my hands. Manaphy is that new water pokemon.

Yeah, like the Manaphy thing was the main reason I "told you off." You obviously have trouble reading, as I SPECIFICALLY said in the previous post "Do not ask to be a mod." I come back to this thread seeing a reply, and lo and behold, someone does EXACTLY what I JUST said not to do. I don't care if you're the webmaster of Google.com or what "credentials" you have - you will never be a mod here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back