• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Meganium Prime MD on for spring battle roads

Mist

Yo, my name is Brock. I'm the master of rock
I'm trying to make this a hgss on deck. What cards could I add in?
My strategy is to get set up with Tropius. Attack with Meganium and prevent sniping with Vespiquen. Power up Attacks with Cherrim. If I have Meganium prime, I could Leaf trans enerrgys to an unhurt Pokemon then Blissful Nurse with Blissey.

4 Chikorita hgss
4 Bayleef hgss
3 Meganium prime
1 Megaium hgss
2 cherubi sv
2 Cherrim sf
1 Combee sf
2 Combee ud
3 Vespiquen ud
2 Tropius ul
1 Chansey hgss
1 Blissey Prime

26 Pokemon

1 Broken Time Space
1 Dawn Stadium
1 Pokemon rescue
2 Bebe's Search
1 Rare Candy
2 Interviewer's questions
1 Seeker
2 Fisherman
2 Elm's Training method
1 Warp Point
1 Super scoop up
2 Pokemon Communication
1 Full Heal
1 Pokemon Collector
1 Palmer's Contribution

20 Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums

14 {G} Energys

Try this:
4-4-4 Maganium (3 prime)
3-3 Vespiqueen
2-2 Sunflora
2-2 Blissy Prime

2 Broken Time Space
2 Bebes Search
2 Rare Candy
3 Interviewer's questions
2 Super Scoop Up
2 Junk Arm
3 Seeker
2 Pokemon Communication
2 Pokemon Collector

10 Grass Energys
4 Warp Energy

So I wanted to keep your idea as much as possible (after all it's your deck not mine) while trying to make it more simple. You are weak to fire, and no amount of healing will change that. So I added sunfora for search power to make room for more important stuff. I think both your list and mine will set up pretty fast so you might want to look into spiritombs to slow the opponent down a little and buy yourself some time while you get energy. I like that you are trying to make use of Magnium prime when no on else is so I hope you try my changes and see if they help. It's really late so I might be making total nonsense but I hope this helps!

Also this wouldn't be too hard to make HGSS on after battle roads either if you wanted to. Change the bebes to elms, change broken time space into candy, you would change vespiqueen into somethign else stage 2 and change the warp energy to switches then you should be set!

Back