Megaman star force. Who got it

If you got Megaman Starforce which one did you get?

• Total voters
Its out is it a good game master of the shadows? Because im thinking of getting one.

Its different from battle network. It is out that is why I voted for dragon because I got it My brother got pegasus because leo was sold out. Also it came out yesterday I think because I just went to gamestop and my brother saw someone buying it so be each bought a copy.

Yeah it is kinda cool so far if you are a crazy megaman freak like me. I played all battle network since the first one in around 2000. But I only passed megaman battle network 4-6. never got passed 1-3. :(

8/10. Well I played 17:04 to beat it. I must have played the game about more then 5 hours a day just to pass the game lol. First time I got passed a megaman game without a guide.

Well technocally you add people as your brother. When both you and your brother(friend) are online you guys power each other up and you can battle your friend online. If you know anyone with Leo please PM me asap.

so there is a co-op mode is that what you're saying?

sorry if i sound rude im not angry though just curious :D

No co-op Well it sort of is in a way because you get power up like Hp+ 25 like the navi crust from battle network. You also use your brother(friends) Favorite battle chips.

Anyone with Leo???

Back