• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mega Scizor/Garbodor

Shimisams

Aspiring Trainer
Yo, first time suggesting a decklist here, so yay...

With the rise of Xerneas, Mega Ray, and decks that use abilities, I was thinking this could be a good meta choice going forward...

This is my first draft of the deck, subject to change ofc

The idea is to be disruptive, with a win condition that counters some common threats.

Let me know your thoughts, ideas and criticisms..

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 13

* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 1 Cobalion STS 74
* 3 Scizor-EX BKP 76
* 3 M Scizor-EX BKP 120
* 2 Trubbish BKP 56
* 2 Garbodor BKP 57

##Trainer Cards - 39

* 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 4 Crushing Hammer EPO 92
* 2 Parallel City BKT 145
* 1 Wally ROS 94
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 2 Lysandre AOR 78
* 1 Team Flare Grunt XY 129
* 4 Ultra Ball FLF 99
* 3 Scizor Spirit Link BKP 111
* 1 Reverse Valley BKP 110
* 2 N NVI 101
* 3 Float Stone BKT 137
* 2 Mega Turbo ROS 86
* 4 Professor Sycamore PHF 101
* 3 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 1 Delinquent BKP 98
* 1 Captivating Poké Puff STS 99

##Energy - 8

* 8 Metal Energy Energy 8

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Another potential direction is using Zoroark/break over the Garbodor and a few other pieces...

Zoroark again, fits the theme of playing the meta, if we expect decks like Rainbow Force and Mega Ray, while being another win condition in it's own right, something the deck could need, and offers utility..

Back