Mega Rayquaza / New OR/AS Info in NicoNico Video Stream [10/2]

RE: New OR/AS Info in NicoNico Video Stream [10/2]

I'm having trouble getting the last 11 images to load :(

Besides that, this game is looking really good from these screenshots. Somehow, it feels like they're an improvement over X and Y. This will almost definitely be my favorite game for a while. The biggest thing holding XY back for my was the music (personal opinion) and I love Hoenn's soundtrack. Can't wait!

Auride said:
I'm having trouble getting the last 11 images to load :(

Besides that, this game is looking really good from these screenshots. Somehow, it feels like they're an improvement over X and Y. This will almost definitely be my favorite game for a while. The biggest thing holding XY back for my was the music (personal opinion) and I love Hoenn's soundtrack. Can't wait!

These are placeholders for upcoming screenshots
I hope they will show other areas we havnt seen yet

I'm psyched to see what's up with Rayquaza – Mega Forme? Primal Forme? Both? Two of one?

Also, I hope we'll get to see some new Megas of other Pokémon. I'm betting on Dusknoir and Shiftry.

MEGA RAYQUAZA. EEEEE!~

Mega Rayquaza... Meh.

It looks like a bug now tbh...

Mega Rayquaza looks SICK. Hopefully, it also gets a Primal Forme later. If not, I'll still be cool with what we've got.

I love Mega Rayquaza! I was honestly hoping for Primal Rayquaza to fit the theme, but Mega Rayquaza is too amazing to complain!

The animation of Dragon Ascent is really awesome and it seemed to be OHKO-ing all its opponents with it. That's some power! Delta Stream has priority over other weather effects, so I think it will still cancel out Primal Groudon's and Primal Kyogre's ability (next to other weather conditions) as Air Lock did in past games.

I like the Mega Rayquaza's design but it looks more like a primal form too me. Can't wait for more news!!! :D

Mega Flygon? :OO Because the other Pokemon fighting against Mega Rayquaza already revealed their Mega evolution..

Coming up next: Mega-Mega Evolution. Don't forget to watch as Game Freak unveils Mega-Mega Rayquaza. What's worse? Primal (de)volution is a nice concept and Rayquaza gets a Mega-Evolution. So much for Delta Emerald.
The good news is that with this awful and lame Mega-R., Rayquaza sure looks a lot better now!

"Next line of toys: poké-bracelets. Buy you favorite Pokémon plush toy, give it a Pokémon piece of lame jewel (two lines - one for boys and other for girls are available) and watch it Mega evolve at your own command."

And here I was wishing to see more of the Pocket Monsters side again and now we have it: Mega-Evolution still standing. No concern for the Pokémon's will, idiotic jewelry (as if the Poké Musical wasn't enough) and marbles as mega-evolution stones.
Where do I sign to join the real Team Plasma and take over Game Freak's HQ!? :rolleyes:

After Mega-Mega Evolution, we'll be able to fuse with Pokémon, just like in ReBurst, due to Fusion-Evolution! ;)

finally mega rayquaza, Now am asking myself what coloration will mega rayquaza have.

Let's speculate a little! So Rayquaza was said to have some kind of relation to Mega Evolution itself. Groudon and Kyogre both revert to their primal forms. Perhaps Mega Evolution originated from Rayquaza mega evolving to stop their battle and use its new power to weaken Groudon and Kyogre.. I can't wait to find out about these mysteries!

Mega Rayquaza looks amazing! Who needs a primal form when you have a mega like that. Although I won't complain if it get's an actual mega form

A Delta Emerald game looks both more and less likely with this reveal,

Does anyone else think Dragon Ascent may also be a dual type move? It's flagged under Flying, but perhaps it deals Dragon type damage too.

Drohn said:
Does anyone else think Dragon Ascent may also be a dual type move? It's flagged under Flying, but perhaps it deals Dragon type damage too.

This could be possible.. It would be weird to have a flying type move with dragon as its name

Drohn said:

It must be a dual type move ! The name just giving that right away.
It is kind of annoying how all the legendaries gets the cool moves.
By the way : Is that the first and only Mega so far that gets a new move thanks to Mega evolving? Or this move can be used without mega evolving ? I wonder.

Drohn said:

That's actually really likely, as flying press is dual typed, and this move is essentially an over-the-top flying press.

Can't wait to get wrecked by Dragon Ascent in every online battle.

Probably won't mega evolve Rayquaza, I love the standard design too much ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mega Rayquaza looks weird, but what can you do? I was honestly expecting a Primal Rayquaza to go with Primal Groudon and Kyogre.

Back