'Mega Mewtwo Collections' Now in Stores, XY100/101 Mewtwo Promos

So they are going to over hype mewtwo ex just as they did rayquaza the only difference between the rayquaza stuff is they did no have 10 rayquazas in one set so they could just print them as promos.

Only seen this at Gamestop. Walmart had the Pikachu and Hoopa Ex boxes and GameStop had these.

Target had no Breakthrough products whatsoever.

My Y box did have a Machamp ex and a Mega Latios ex though I don't really need those.

If those pictures are accurate, then it contains no BREAKthrough. Those are two Roaring Skies and two Ancient Origins.

The pictures are not accurate. I found them at my Gamestop and they had two Breakthrough packs...and let's not forget the article itself says that there are two Breakthrough packs. In fact Gamestop was the only place to have stuff, neither Target nor Walmart had stuff out. To bad too, I wanted the legendary collection stuff.

My local (for now) comic shop also had the M.Swampert/Blaziken collection.

At toys r us and they contain these but the figures are entirely pearl finished and white. Is this an exclusive?

At toys r us and they contain these but the figures are entirely pearl finished and white. Is this an exclusive?

According to their website, yes.

Toys R Us said:
Toys R US Exclusive Pokemon Mega Mewtwo Figure Box Collection is here! This collection puts the Legendary Genetic Pokemon right in your hands, with a stunning, Toys R Us exclusive pearlescent sculpted figure of Mega Mewtwo X or Mega Mewtwo Y and a never-before-seen foil card featuring Mewtwo X or Y Get ready for Pokemon adventures with Mega Mewtwo today! This box includes: a Toys R Us exclusive pearlescent detailed figure of Mega Mewtwo X or Y, a never-before-seen foil card featuring Mewtwo, 4 Pokemon TCG booster packs, and a code card for the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online! Please note, you will receive either the X or Y Mewtwo at random.

Emphasis mine.

.... I don't know for you guys but I went to Toys R Us yesterday ( 26th ) and there was only COLORED Mewtwo, and we didn't see any pearl finish ones.

So yeah, Sherbrooke Québec Canada Toys R Us has colored mewtwo boxes haha

These aren't like a defective Amiibo and going to sell for a fortune? I mean they look like they could almost be the default plastic mold before painting.

I'd rather have seen a Golden Mewtwo (Heh. I'm pretty sure most of you get the joke.)

Pearl seems to be Toys R Us' Go to Colour for special edition stuff though. -cough-Bakugan-cough-

Back