'Mega Metagross-EX Premium Collection' in November! [9/3]

Oh gosh, are there any more products coming in November? Pretty sure I've hit the limit on what I can shove in my friend's/family's faces and say "GET ME THIS FOR MY BIRTHDAY PLEASE!"
More shiny Pokemon in the Pokemon TCG is always awesome! And this product sounds like the ETB "No Really, It's Elite This Time!" Edition - oh man, November is gonna be awesome! =D

I might just get this. A shiny EX, a shiny Mega, 8 packs, a playmat(It better not be one of those cheap theme deck ones), and a jumbo is really nice. I'm assuming that the 8 packs will be 2 of each XY set, which is nice, since there are a lot of incomplete evolution lines I need from XY and Furious Fists.

On the side note, I hope Rare Candy gets reprinted in Phantom Gate, because I can't stress how annoying it is to individually purchase cards. Most of the time, I get new cards by buying packs at the K-Mart near me, just a bike ride away, and it would be really convenientif said packs had good trainers.

Happy dance time!

This sounds really cool and I have to admit makes it much more likely that we'll get the shiny M. Gengar EX, hopefully as a product like this one.

We're getting some good stuff in November, lolz.

When I first read about a playmat I thought it was one fancy pro one, but that reminded me of the Red Genesect Collection... D: But still, 8 packs and shiny Metagross is probably worth it. Wonder how much it'll cost, though...

At least fourty like the elite trainer boxes is my guess, maybe more.

Although I doubt this, I think it would be cool if the Elite Trainer M. Gengar EX box would come with that shiny M. Gengar EX.

If this is metal or psychic it could be very good. I hope it is another good Mega.

So many amazing things to get in November... hopefully the set will be worth buying.

Hopefully it will be a quality playmat. Like other "Collection" EX's, I'm not expecting either the shiny or the mega to be the most tournament viable of things, but they will be pretty to look at. I'm not sure if the eight packs will be four Phantom Forces and four Furious Fists, or two from each XY set (four is the standard for these sorts of products, so this is unprecendented), but either way it looks like an interesting box.

Hope that Metagross becomes playable at the very least. The playmat sounds like it'll be fun though. It's just too bad it's 8 packs because it's almost as if once we move onto OR/AS we won't be going back to X/Y

I suppose to be fair there is no XY to get back to really. Except for Zygarde and 'unreleased' Pokemon we have one version of all of the Kalos Pokemon in card form already. In the meantime we can continue to get other versions of the Kalos Pokemon, just as we have every other previousy created Pokemon and Mega Pokemon (as I said it will many times it will take fifteen sets to get all of the Mega Pokemon in card form as it stands right now) regardless of what we're in.

Pikachu6319 said:
I suppose to be fair there is no XY to get back to really. Except for Zygarde and 'unreleased' Pokemon we have one version of all of the Kalos Pokemon in card form already. In the meantime we can continue to get other versions of the Kalos Pokemon, just as we have every other previousy created Pokemon and Mega Pokemon (as I said it will many times it will take fifteen sets to get all of the Mega Pokemon in card form as it stands right now) regardless of what we're in.

Fair enough, though I hope this box is a sign that we'll get more Mega Pokemon as promos instead of cards included in a set.

I feel like this box is just a big way of ending the XY Era for the TCG.

Here's a picture of the box.

http://www.spellenrijk.nl/imgsrv/products/POC277_5682508819586.jpg/mega-metagross-ex-premium-collection.jpg

@TokenDuelist: I can see how you feel that way and I cannot entirely disagree with that view, but if that were the case they could just as easily chosen a Pokemon that isn't a gen 3 Pokemon that could easily fit into the seemingly planned ORAS sets that are predicted for next year. Tyranitar or Diancie come easily to mind here and there are plenty of other Megas out there as well that could have fit that bill.

You know, unless anyone has heard otherwise it seems we're getting these two cards before Japan gets them, and that event itself is rare.

Back