'Mega Mawile-EX Premium Collection' in May!

Yes! I have been waiting for this to be announced as Mawile is my favourite pokemon :D. Will definitely be picking this up.

Xerneas has all right defense in the VG so rightfully so in the TCG. Florges and Diancie lack HP maybe that's why they have little HP in the TCG. Azumarill lacks HP and Defense in the TCG and VG as well. Need I go on?

Obviously certain Fairys have good stats but many don't.

Florges has more hp than Lucario, who gets a 180hp EX compared to Florges' 160hp one, not to mention Florges is used as a physical wall in the video game while lucario is considered a frail attacker. Azumarill has base 100 hp which is higher than that of Gyarados. Compared to Azumaril, Zoroark has the defenses of a paper bag in the video game yet has equal hp in the TCG. obviously TCG hp values dont line up with VG hp values or they would also respect that all the fairies (manaphy, mew etc) are some of the bulkiest pokemon with 100/100/100 defenses. You could continue if you wanted, but i dont see what argument could be made apart from them basing a few cards like wailord around their huge hp. :p

I wont go into how fairies are probably the most successful video game typing outside of dragon, with half of all fully evolved fairies being in OU or higher..

You do know that Xerneas has base 126 HP, don't you?
Yeah so it has 170 HP for its EX card and 130 for its regular card. Yveltal and all legendaries are similar I'm not sure if you even have a point. I know Xerneas has high HP but it reflects in the TCG as well. Sylveon has low HP in the TCG. Come back and tell me how durable it is (HP and defense) in the VG. Hint: low except for special defense which is totally irrelevant in the TCG).

Yeah so it has 170 HP for its EX card and 130 for its regular card. Yveltal and all legendaries are similar I'm not sure if you even have a point. I know Xerneas has high HP but it reflects in the TCG as well. Sylveon has low HP in the TCG. Come back and tell me how durable it is (HP and defense) in the VG. Hint: low except for special defense which is totally irrelevant in the TCG).
What are you confused about? I was simply telling you the base HP total of Xerneas. And, just to let you know, a Pokemon's power and viability is not always the same in its card and video game adaptations. Noctowl is utterly worthless in the VGC, but his BREAK card is not half bad. The same goes for Zoroark and his BREAK card.

If only it had more hp as a 150 basic and as a 190 mega....sadly it does not and can be easily knocked out by night march and cannot use max potion/fairy trainsfer properly. I do like the artwork but I would rather be 1 shotting other mega's/other ex pokemon then discarding their energy (mega scizor is an exception because it is not a coin flip). But even mega lucario discards energy is kinda wasted since it one shots everything but never saw play coz no spirit link was printed before phantom forces.

My question is why did we not get the mega mawile the same release as with the mega areodactyle box?

If it were at least not on a coin flip I might want to try this, but its just BAD. Which is quite unfortunate due to the awesome artwork. I suppose it has fairy drop going for it, but it doesn't make it better.

these boxes are gross, promos are useless, jumbos are useless and they cost way too much to be this crap. why do people buy these?

these boxes are gross, promos are useless, jumbos are useless and they cost way too much to be this crap. why do people buy these?
Not all of the promos are horrible, ie Tyrantrum-EX, but I think people like to have more 'meat and potatoes' if you will, in their trade binder. The art it BEAUTIFUL, so collectors will love it. I myself would consider purchasing this box, because of the pin, and the packs (although I usually just buy an ETB, and go to a prerelease).

Mawile's one of my favorite Megas. It's an absolute travesty to see it be complete and utter garbage. I'll still get this though, if only for the pin and coin.

Because this will be released May 2nd and it shows it comes with Fates Collide, dies this mean that we're going to get fates collide in April? I hope so.

Of course, with the stores are treating release dates these days, packs will likely be on shelves before then anyway.

I think it's just a simple error, but why does it say M Mawile-EX is metal, when it is clearly fairy on the card?

Back